AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3985|回复: 9

CHESS@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-1 14:31:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I had a opportunity to visit Chess just before she came on the market, and I have to admit she was quite enjoyable.  I was greeted at the door with a cute looking slim bodied girl, she had a very enticing smile.  She gave me a huge kiss right at the door, and when we separated she puckered her lips and wanted me to kiss her again.  Such a cute gesture.

She has a slim body and she is shorter, I would say about the same as NANA but taller than J.  Her hair is similar to that of her photo, she's got that cute school girl look.  I noticed right away that she had nice perky boobs, and a trimmed pussy.  I always ask the mms now to answer the door naked just so I am get me horny faster.  Nothing better than watching her ass walk me to her room.  Condo is clean and tidy.

Normal shower routine, good cleaning even though I was already clean, I wanted to just make sure she felt good with my and comfortable since I was her first customer ever.  Her routine is since, tickles my nipples while biting my neck and rubbing my cock with her other hand.

Back to the bed room.  I laid her on her stomach and then pushed my face against the back of her hair, I like to smell girls, it makes me super horny.  Good responsiveness to my kisses down her back to her feet.  She has nice skin, her feet are about a 6 to 6.5, she likes when I licked between the toes.  I spent a good amount of time DATO, she really enjoyed.  Then she flipped for another of DATY, good moaning and gripping my hands.  At one point she tightened her thighs around my face and I couldn't breathe.

She gave me a good BBBJ, I am not sure if she normally will use her teeth because I told her to bite me.  Good rapid motions and good focus on the shaft and balls.  After another round of 69 DATY she had a good O and clamped down on my cock, it felt great.

We put on the dome, and I entered her kitty.  She is warm from all my DATY and she was really aggressive.  I guess I got her all excited.  She was pounding me really hard in ACG, she gripped her hands deep into my chest.  She used her legs a lot bouncing up and throwing her ass into my hip.

I could not hold on much longer and I blasted in ACG and she fell over on my chest.  After a few minutes for some strange reason I was still hard so she pulled off the dome and she gave another BBBJ, and we did DOGGY.

I was pounding in and out and used my thumb to rub her butthole and she definitely had her O she was looking for when her arms collapsed and she fell face down to her pillow.  Good moaning throughout.  Blasted the final bit of me into her again.  It was a good second round.  Rarely do I get a second round so quickly in a 1 hour session.

Overall she is a good girl, fun and cute just right for the perverted school girl seeking wolves out there.  Good body tone and soft skin.  I like her feet the most because she has a long second toe and they don't have any dry spots.  She loves it when you kiss up and down her legs and lick her feet.  So if you guys want high mileage then you know exactly what to do.

Face: 7.5-8/10
Body: 7.5-8/10
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 14:55:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review WM bro!
I am quite curious how you get to see her 'just before she came on the market' ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-1 15:18:09 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-4-1 14:55
I am quite curious how you get to see her 'just before she came on the ...

Ingot to see her the night before she started...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 15:34:15 | 显示全部楼层
wm is well connected!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 15:55:45 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-4-1 15:18
Ingot to see her the night before she started...

I know lucky you! what do I have to do to get perks like that at BH or other garages?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 17:30:46 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-4-1 14:55
I am quite curious how you get to see her 'just before she came on the ...

Well ... someone's gotta do a test drive!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-2 08:53:18 | 显示全部楼层
Barbie House Shill Mode: ON
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-2 10:15:51 | 显示全部楼层
writing style very similar to BJTORONTO
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-2 15:35:12 | 显示全部楼层
I trust WM's reviews .. He likes BH, so what?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-2 16:38:13 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-2 15:35
I trust WM's reviews .. He likes BH, so what?

恶心他妈夸恶心,好恶心。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 19:48 , Processed in 0.037211 second(s), 13 queries .