AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4744|回复: 12

Yuki @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-1 10:55:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Picture accuracy, 8/10, chin seems a bit sharper in the pic than in real life and her skin tone seems more white in the pic, she seemed a bit darker in real life, but the room was dim
Age mid to late 20s, my guess is 28-29

Face 6.7, not ugly and not stellar, just a normal girl you would see when you are taking the mtr in hk.  more of a devious gnd look.  would not try to pick her up at a bar, but would play drinking games with her

Body 6.8, slender, small ball, maybe 33small-b, butt is not really toned, but acceptable, tummy is not flabby, but not toned either

Service/Skill 7.2, cannot match kimchi for professional service, but seems to be more real than kimchi in her ways

Facial expression 7

Audio 7.9

Attitude, 8.5 if you are from HK, as she seems like a fun type of HK chick that would you go out and play drinking games with in TST bars / clubs.  she would make a good wing-girl to help you meet other girls with in HK.  she's pretty chill and would like to enjoy a good time in real life.  I think the game/industry takes a toll on everyone.  i don't think she's been in the lifestyle for a bit even in HK/KLN.  If you are not from HK, and don't value all the HK aspects, her attitude would probably be closer to 7.8

Sense of Humor: 8/10 knows how to tell and understand good dirty jokes in Cantonese

Tightness: 8, disclaimer tightness is all relative to your tool.  i'm not carrying a magnum 357 or a bb gun, i'm probably around 14.5 cm in circumference

Location/Booking 8.3, clean and easy to park, coommunication was clear

Why i ate this meal: a tribute to tom gor after reading his review and his 5peat

Repeat, probably not unelss i'm lisiten to 1989 Alan Tam cassette tapes in my car while I'm driving to my Asian Supermarket

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-1 11:02:07 | 显示全部楼层
was typing on my phone, made some errors, want to say in the above that i think she's been in the game for a bit....probably in one way or another in hk.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-2 04:05:18 | 显示全部楼层
Just finished the 6peat .....   [6 visits in March alone]

Yuki going to end her Toronto tour in 2 weeks.
Yuki has been working in retail outlet (or sales lady) in HK therefore, she could manages pleasant/casual conversation.

For $140/hh for a fresh (true PT) MM ..... 夫復何求

Note: Being 熟客 of Yuki that she implies that she enjoys the lifestyle in Canada very much. She opens her arm for gentleman (for friendship)......

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-3 00:11:09 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-4-2 04:05
Just finished the 6peat .....   [6 visits in March alone]

Yuki going to end her Toronto tour in ...

Tom Sir,
Are you now a matchmaker?  Open arms for friendship.
Me from HK too.  And going to HK in May.  Hope to see her on the flight from TO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 06:44:11 | 显示全部楼层
Just curious if this is a typo.

around 14.5 cm in circumference

That is circumference or length?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-5 09:21:34 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-4-2 04:05
Just finished the 6peat .....   [6 visits in March alone]

Yuki going to end her Toronto tour in ...

did she tell you what retail outlet she works in?  hopefully it's Uniqio in HK.  That way I can meet her in HK and during a fitting I can ask her to assist me in the change room.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_xgKWTVLbXw/hqdefault.jpg

I will shoot my own video to challenge Beijing Uniqio Scandal Video. We need to help HK maintain a lead over CN in the life after 1997 (will never happen, but still wishful thinking....lol)

Even if she works in Watsons, I can ask the security guard that works in the liquor area to hold the camera while we get busy
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-5 09:28:21 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-4-5 06:44
Just curious if this is a typo.

around 14.5 cm in circumference

circumference using the string measurement method, but for real life hunters (non-mm eating), chemistry and technique are more important than length or circumference.  It's like kung-fu, it's all in the skill.  Remember when bruce lee beat up chuck norris...skill and technique beats size...I hope that I have both...  I gotta get back to practicing my sexual chi gong....

http://statgasm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/peengirthstagasms1.png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 10:51:17 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, eager to give her a try
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 16:57:24 | 显示全部楼层
88bb141 发表于 2016-4-5 09:28
circumference using the string measurement method, but for real life hunters (non-mm eating), chem ...

Thanks for the numbers.

But question was the 14.5 Cm referring to ?

The numbers forgot the numbers related to Female HJ.
I did a good one for 2 MMs yesterday and both were very happy.  Say how long will the HJ for MM take, I notice one was fast , like 5 minutes,  the other was 8 minutes.  Do you have the study for that.

What if works for Victoria Secrets,  then it should be OK to model for the underwears RIGHT?  Called customer services you might say.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 16:57:56 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-4-5 16:57
Thanks for the numbers.

But question was the 14.5 Cm referring to ?

Meant Yuki works at V. S.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 07:15 , Processed in 0.037061 second(s), 13 queries .