AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9829|回复: 13

Kiss@BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-1 01:03:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Craving tight kitty and suddenly running into some extra money, I decided to try out a new girl..... ... ..I hit the jackpot because Kiss is my new queen. All round: 8.5 body/technique/attitude. Sorry for the book below:

Door opens and a cute short beauty appears. Round/cute/sexy face with big eyes and a beautiful smile. Similar to lydia & nara but cuter to me. I'm lost for words and can't look her straight in the eye yet. We go off to undress. She can tell I'm exhausted and helps me strip. So far I'm happy with her good English chit chat. Shower time comes and gentle hands roam so well. The light bouncing off her beautiful figure reveals her tight toned body, curves without fat, cute little bum, nice hands & feet. Bed time. Usual roaming and strong nipple play, we strike a conversation but it gets blown away with an amazing french kiss. So slow, deep, gentle...tongues twirling like in a manga...liquids pouring out and a cutie wiping me after with a warm smile. The feedback from her pointed tongue shows she knows what she's doing. Lips so soft, so plump. She asks if I'm ready and the fun begins. ACG: slowly landing on my member, I feel her tight and warm kitty devour me. Her magic hips wiggle soft, hard, fast, slow. She bounces slow, she bounces fast. Leans in hot with her hips going wild while her head gyro-steady for more dfk. I fondle her soft natural breasts and caress her small waist and back...so smooth. We switch to legs on shoulder missionary and go at it perfectly. Not too fast, not too slow. She says she likes it believably. Buildup, climax, bliss. My heart's racing so hard, she can hear it and asks if im okay, we giggle. I guess I should do more cardio. She's cleaning me up with the most gentle of hands. A beautiful shower follows and it's time to dress up. She helps me get ready and I'm back in the real world. Pummelling rain hits me like a cold brick but I have just one thing to say: 'NOT TODAY RAIN. IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY'
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 01:36:22 | 显示全部楼层
Beautiful article, thank you for contributing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 02:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review OP. Feels like a novel I like it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 03:53:05 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 05:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
wow, what different tastes! Face not mcoy at all and body didnt look that goof at the door.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 05:28:27 | 显示全部楼层
imo, not even close to Lydia and Nara or Clara and Bunny! my vision must be blurred the day I saw her!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-1 10:17:21 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-1 05:26
wow, what different tastes! Face not mcoy at all and body didnt look that goof at the door.

From your reviews I trust your taste! This is interesting. I felt a really strong asian vibe from Kiss' face. Without meaning to, I usually talk to asians with slightly 'european' features: high nose, strong cheeks, pointy chin; which Kiss doesn't have. Maybe the surprise of her performance made me rethink how I see asian girls and made the experience feel better. Also, her body reminded me of a fit hockey sports-girl fwb from back in the day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 11:02:37 | 显示全部楼层
KeepItSimple 发表于 2016-4-1 10:17
From your reviews I trust your taste! This is interesting. I felt a really strong asian vibe from  ...

different strokes for different folks. im just picky!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 13:15:44 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-1 11:02
different strokes for different folks. im just picky!

I think your just very specific for your tastes but Kiss has upped her game since her vacation
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-2 04:29:20 | 显示全部楼层
KISS has 100% Korean faces. No manicure. When I give Bunny 8 then, I give KISS 5 for face.
From neck to toe KISS get 10/10 from me. . Firm/smooth body. An athlete body such as swimmer, basket-baller or volley-baller. No tattoo. Firm B+ or C- boobs. half-pink nin. Small waist. Light make-up. Light smoker.

KISS speaks fluent (NA) English that I believed she lives in Canada 10+ years already. Age I guess between 23 ~25. 5'3" at 125 lb. Not meaty but very athletic type. Smooth palm. Long dark hair.

KISS provides real "French" kisses that not much MM able to act. Such engagement (of kisses) made me 魂飛魄散. One of the best in recent years.

Worth for a try for $140/hh [another good one from BH]

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 20:23 , Processed in 0.035940 second(s), 13 queries .