AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6921|回复: 21

Eva @AsianSexybabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-31 16:26:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我很少寫報告,但我今次想分享下我的經歷。上星期打電話給agent四次book Eva 每次都 book 滿,最後有幸book 到半個小時。時間預約好,小弟懷著興奮的心情橫直驅車房。

Location: 7 - Need to park my car on the side street (note: parking between 9 am to 6 pm is not allowed)

Face: 7 - I am a face fucker. Eva's body is more attractive than her face. Not a typical pretty Chinese girl with white skin.  She is a Taiwanese, but born in UK and brought up in South Africa.

Body: 8.5 - Pretty nice body shape. 5'4'' tall. Not very skinny. Her butt is pretty nice (not flat like a lot of chinese girls). I guess she goes to the gym right often. However, A cup is the downside (-1). But  she is a young girl with light brown nipples. Plus her skin is a bit rough (-0.5)

Attitude: 10 - A down-to-earth girl whom I think she is like your long-time friend. Easy to chat with, and a girl with nice manner. I guess most guys would click with her.

Service: 9 - The time when I stepped into the room, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and did DFK (this was the first time I had DFK with a MM when I stepped on the floor). DFK for 30 sec, but I noticed smoke smell. Then we headed to the bathroom. Mouth washed first, and then SF2. Then 2nd part of DFK happened again.  She whispered to me that she was sensitive, and I touched her underneath and man, it was so wet!  My D was ready at that time, but I saved the main course on the bed. After SF2, headed back to the room.  I was on top kissing all over her body. DFK part 3 again, man, her kissing skills is good. She really likes DFK!  Then she asked me to flip back, and she started to do BBBJ.  Her BBBJ was pretty soft (not strong) but I likeed it..... man, I was about to blow up after 2 min... i stopped her, and put on condom.... Main course began!  Her moaning sound was so genuine - she really enjoyed sex!  I thought i was making love with my university gf!!!  Slowing increasing my speed, her moan got a bit deeper, and finally I blowed my load!!!  (Man, my D was up when I thought about it again!)

Repeat: No - since I prefer a lady with bigger boobs (at least B), and nicer face and skin! But I am sure a lot of brothers would like her.  If you really get tired with Koreans and want to find a CBC type of girl, this UBC (UK born Chinese) is worth a try!  Enjoy Brothers!   Sorry for the reposts again and again!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 17:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
dailo only reviews girls named Eva. his only previous review is also for Eva but a different one.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-31 18:21:52 | 显示全部楼层
nice catch 狼哥!  I am too lazy to write a review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 19:03:48 | 显示全部楼层
dailo 发表于 2016-3-31 18:21
nice catch 狼哥!  I am too lazy to write a review

I look forward to your review on Eva@ASB. I wonder whether she is worth the extra $s.

Have you already seen her, or have you just booked the time slot but have not seen her yet?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 19:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
to some, it seems to be woth the extra $, others, maybe not Personal preference.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 19:47:06 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-3-31 19:09
to some, it seems to be woth the extra $, others, maybe not Personal preference.

Based on your experience with Eva, do you think she is worth the extra?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-31 21:03:38 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2016-3-31 19:03
I look forward to your review on Eva@ASB. I wonder whether she is worth the extra $s.

Have you al ...

I have seen her. Will rewrite the review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 21:15:34 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2016-3-31 19:47

She is definitely worth it with the following reasons:

1. She is only 20. (She show me her passport, and she is still in school)
2. Her attitude is 10 out of 10. She totally enjoys it and just like your girlfriend.
3. Compare with kimchis. She doesn't run the consistent course, every time there's something different.
4. She is smart academic wise. LOL Somehow her intelligent and knowledge really attracts me. (like she goes to university, in state of college) Therefore, I have interesting academic conversation with her every time we meet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 21:32:57 | 显示全部楼层
Malygos 发表于 2016-3-31 21:15
She is definitely worth it with the following reasons:

1. She is only 20. (She show me her passpo ...

I'm pretty sure this is lakesideguy shilling again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 21:41:14 | 显示全部楼层
狼哥 发表于 2016-3-31 19:47

Not in my opinion. Pretty face but body and service not at Par with Korean babes.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 10:07 , Processed in 0.037476 second(s), 14 queries .