AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4974|回复: 6

TOFTT - Chess@BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-29 17:26:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Its been a while since I posted a report.  I've mostly visit my regulars and a few newbies but too lazy to write, maybe I will bundle a combo report later...

All my experiences with BarbieHouse has been good to excellent, so I have some confidence to TOFTT.

Chess@BarbieHouse69

Face: 7.8 - 24-26 years old, natural cutie round face, big eyes, cute smile, unique&pleasant.

Body: 7.5 - 5'1", 100lbs, soft but sag natural C's, shaved kitty, some belly fat (has a post baby vibe), good skin but darker than the profile pics.

Service: 8.6 - SF2/light water flute, long BBBJ/BLS, light rim, passionate DFK, 69, DATY but not digit friendly, tries to please.

Attitude/Connection: 8.9 - No English but tries to communicate, not shy, friendly and engaging, has a maturity to her without feeling old.

Damage: 180/45

Repeat: No - I only repeat if connection is 9.5+

That anxious feeling of not knowing what to expect, especially without any reviews to consider.
Door opens, a cute tiny girl welcomes me.  First impression was I like her eyes and she has a unique facial appearance, to me she doesn't look Korean.  She took my hand and helped me with my clothes with that professional feeling service.  SF2, thorough cleaning and a light water flute, since her English is poor I just let her do her thing.  

Usually I like taking the lead, but I decided to just lay back and relax.  Starts off with BLS and light rim which I like, not the full on rim attack.  BBBJ is decent, lots of suction and not lazy.  DFK is quite passionate and engaging, good GFE feel.  DATY was responsive and juicy but she was not comfortable with digits, which I respected.  More DFK, BBBJ/69/BBBJ, my jj was in her mouth for a long time lol.  Action time included CG, Doggy and Mish to completion, also she really likes having her titties played with.  I was grabbing, squeezing and pinching them the whole time.  Satisfaction was mutual, a good fair session overall.  The only criticism would be her body is not as tight, as an overall package.  There was a post baby feeling that I got.  Besides that, I walked out happy.

There you go, if fellow bro's wants to have a taste test, at least you're not going in blind.

Keep on Bangin'!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-29 17:28:43 | 显示全部楼层
Excellent analysis, very descriptive. I shall try to make my reports this descriptive and useful one day
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-29 17:41:35 | 显示全部楼层
5'1" Is she same height as J?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-29 17:48:53 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-3-29 17:28
Excellent analysis, very descriptive. I shall try to make my reports this descriptive and useful one ...

Thanks dailo, I've read your reviews.  They're good and provides perspective.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-29 17:52:25 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-3-29 17:41
5'1" Is she same height as J?

I never had a chance to visit J, wanted to, but mainly due to the location.  I don't go there, my loss I guess.  
From what I remember, J is probably shorter and a tighter package.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-29 17:54:04 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2016-3-29 17:52
I never had a chance to visit J, wanted to, but mainly due to the location.  I don't go there, my  ...

From her profile, not from experience...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-29 21:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 10:55 , Processed in 0.037627 second(s), 13 queries .