立即注册
搜索
查看: 5442|回复: 6

Cutie&Shiny@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-28 14:32:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
i had some new meals lately,
cutie@mw, shiny@mw, hannah@mw, catherine@mw

based on some of the posts here recently, i think hannah and catherine are both gone now.....and there are lots of reviews about them, so i guess there's no point of talking about them anymore......fyi, i love them both....

cutie,
she is pretty, sexy, good attitude and service, very good bbbj.   but there's no chemistry, i won't repeat.    i think she has many royal customers

shiny@mw,
this is a toftt review... i was trying to book tanya or barbie or hannah that day, but they are either fully booked or gone or whatever. the keeper recommended shiny, said she is pretty and service queen, and i said okay, but if she's not good u owe me a booking with barbie... the keeper didn't say yes but told me not to worry lol////  i was just joking although i really want to see barbie again...
her face is okay.... not really pretty, but not ugly,, not for face fucker.
her body is okay....   i don't know what to say... just so so, i think she is like late 20 or early 30
her service is pretty bad.....    it's like the worst experience i have with mw.   
here's why:
she didn't use mouth wash herself at all,
she didn't wash herself in the first shower,  usually, after the girl wash me, they will wash their pussy a little bit, but shiny didn't
her blow job is very bad, lots of teeth... only for like 20 seconds, and she only put the head of my dick in....
not much moaning, no kissing, i don't know, just bad experience.. my dick got soft after doggy....
she tried to give me a blowjob, but again, she's not good at it,, not working, dang, dang......
then i ask her to lick my nipple and give me a handjob,,, finally my dick got up and i cum in mish...at that point, i just want to get over it
overall,,, bad experience for me
it was her 2nd day of working i think, maybe she was not familiar with the routine(mouth wash etc), maybe they do it differently in korea.. i don't know, hope she can improve, otherwise she won't last in Toronto..

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-28 15:18:09 | 显示全部楼层
MW这些新的韩妹似乎只有Nara好评比较多。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-28 17:10:26 | 显示全部楼层
MW used to have a lot of good girls... almost a go to place... now it's all photoshopped photos. not only are the girls not the same, their service is also downhill. maybe they pissed off someone on their agent supply line and can't get anyone good anymore.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-28 17:25:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the heads up on shiny!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-28 17:32:22 | 显示全部楼层
spseeker 发表于 2016-3-28 17:10
MW used to have a lot of good girls... almost a go to place... now it's all photoshopped photos. not ...

I believe its deeper than that.. all the main shops are connected.. they have to spread out MM evenly otherwise it's too much mayhem
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-28 22:36:21 | 显示全部楼层
本来昨晚keeper也给我推荐shiny的 后来我果断拒绝了 看来逃过一劫 MW新的女孩们实在。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-28 23:25:52 | 显示全部楼层
似乎D新人MM都要各位狼友多多調教
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 22:46 , Processed in 0.040106 second(s), 13 queries .