找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Lakesideguy

TheLadySue - Indy

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-30 22:42:17 | 显示全部楼层
TheLadySue 发表于 2016-3-30 22:30
Did you say fake? lol then let me show you the original photos before edit haha and many of my lov ...

I like the one with you wearing wet shirt. I will definitely see you sooner or later...just hope you work on weekends more often.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-30 22:52:23 | 显示全部楼层
TheLadySue 发表于 2016-3-30 22:30
Did you say fake? lol then let me show you the original photos before edit haha and many of my lov ...

I guess Ben didn't tell that advertisers are not allowed to post in the forum, although some have skirted the rules. Strange rule IMHO.

**ADMIN**
I'm glad you used the word "strange" instead of a more derisive term, and yes, sometimes things seem strange when you don't understand the reason behind it. In this case, advertisers are not allowed to post here unless under exceptional circumstances & after receiving permission from the moderator. The reason is because if we allow advertisers to post here, it leads to a slippery slope where they all try to maximize their exposure and out-do each other. For example, popping in constantly to "say hi", or "thanking" everyone, or needing to "clarify" everything, announcing new arrivals, and eventually turning this section into another de facto ad section.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-31 05:17:16 | 显示全部楼层

In this case, advertisers are not allowed to post here unless under exceptional circumstances & after receiving permission from the moderator. The reason is because if we allow advertisers to post here, it leads to a slippery slope where they all try to maximize their exposure and out-do each other. For example, popping in constantly to "say hi", or "thanking" everyone, or needing to "clarify" everything, announcing new arrivals, and eventually turning this section into another de facto ad section.

Strange.   When your in so deep you don't even recognize it?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 01:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-3-30 22:42
I like the one with you wearing wet shirt.  I will definitely see you sooner or later...just hop ...

Why weekends? I thought you hunt all the time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 19:15:48 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-4-1 01:42
Why weekends? I thought you hunt all the time.

Weekend because my body would be well rested and perform much better.Also it's easy to book early appointment and get the first shot. Some Chinese school girls only work one day on the weekend too.

I wish I hunt all the time too, but alas I stick to my budget due to limited money, limited sex drive, limited bullet...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-2 14:51:15 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-4-1 19:15
Weekend because my body would be well rested and perform much better.Also it's easy to book early  ...

I have seen Theladysue as her first and last client and personally the experiences were great during both times.  Her schedule is not as active compared to other Korean women so her energy level is very good.  With her you will have a good time no matter what time you see her.  But I get what you are saying about being well rested and performing better.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-10 21:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
I see her time in Markham is limited and not in North York at all.  She seems to like the airport.  Does she respond to appointment requests within minutes, hours or days?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-10 23:05:45 | 显示全部楼层
5'4" for 123lbs
Will not be too heavy?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-4-10 23:40:15 | 显示全部楼层
She is not heavy, IMO. She has large breasts and a non typical Asian butt so that is where some weight is. I really like her legs. She is what a real woman looks like and most Korean woman would love to have her natural assets.  

I am not a large guy and in our last session I picked her up and carried her to the bed, no problem.

Her initial response time may take hours because it is done via email but she is very professional when responding.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-11 05:43:59 | 显示全部楼层
七把刀 发表于 2016-4-10 23:05
5'4" for 123lbs
Will not be too heavy?

If you are a slim Asian guy weighing below 140 lbs you may not feel "man " ?  Unless you have short man syndrome like Hitler
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-11 02:12 , Processed in 0.054319 second(s), 11 queries .