AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14581|回复: 51

TheLadySue - Indy

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-23 10:33:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I had been seeing Kimmy of TDL but she recently went independent and is now known as TheLadySue.  She has always been one of my favorites as she has a fantastic personality.  She is a very pretty Korean woman and has, IMHO, one of the best natural body's of any Korean woman here.  Her breasts are advertised as 34D's and I would say that is correct.  She also has a non typical Asian butt.  You just have to look at her website pictures. She is not a spinner but her listed height and weight of 5'4" and 123 lbs would appear to be very accurate.

The only drawback for me is that she works out of hotels which is not a favorite for me but I had seen her previously in condos and hotels so no big deal.  I saw her on the weekend and once I entered the door, there were plenty of hugs and kisses.  She is one of the best DFK kissers I have had the pleasure of being with.  Very sensual kissing and as always she made me feel at home right away.  Went for my shower alone as I always do with her.  She does not like SF2 so you may have to specifically request that with her.  For me it doesn't matter as I like to get in and out of the shower right away and join her on the bed as that is where her real skills shine through.  

I am not into getting into the full details but she is very accommodating and does bbbj and CIM but I guess ymmv.  I also like the fact that she appears to really enjoy what she does and is not a clock watcher although I do respect her time.

Her English is ok.  She is clean shaven and is not a smoker and she does not have any tattoos . I have repeated many times with her and will continue to do so.  Don't ask for rimming or Greek as she doesn't do that which is another plus for me.

I have seen other Asian indies and I would rate Theladysue higher in terms of looks, service and body (all natural) and I would definitely recommend her.   

She only does 1 hour minimum at $260 but it was well worth it for me.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-23 10:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, another Weebly site.  
I got to learn how to create a free site after my income tax  and overseas trip done.
Very professional look.
But enter click get no where.  The other tabs work fine.

I was told why one gets SF1.  It is because the hotel shower is like most homes, no DETACHABLE shower wand.  And therefore SF1,  one after the other.  Otherwise someone hair is getting wet.  Made sense to me.

How does a weebly site gets mentioned on 747 except via Bro posts?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-23 11:29:06 | 显示全部楼层
oh wow i always wanna go visit her when she was at the agency, now i can visit her since shes no independent. good stuff
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-23 17:12:04 | 显示全部楼层
Heard good things about Kimmy@TDL. But at  5'4" and 123 lbs, that's really solid. LOL. But pictures look good though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-30 02:26:16 | 显示全部楼层
is she CBK?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-30 05:39:55 | 显示全部楼层

No, TheLadySue was born in Korea but her English is good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-30 06:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
Nice.  A new ad revenue stream.  Agency to Indy conversion play
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-30 08:39:40 | 显示全部楼层
She has nice feet i can already tell, and her second toe is longer than big tie which i like, my TDL keeps getting bigger and bigger
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-30 21:22:23 | 显示全部楼层
I hope she takes pictures with cellphone instead of using those fake "professional" photos...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-30 22:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 19:30 , Processed in 0.049202 second(s), 13 queries .