AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7515|回复: 27

Alice@PandoraGirl

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-22 00:34:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went on a bit of a binge recently seeing three girls in the span of 7 days.  My craziest binge was back when I got a huge promotion and saw 5 girls in 5 days!  Anyway I have been eyeing Alice since she started working 2 months ago.  I tried to book a few times and due to scheduling conflicts I never got around to rebooking.  This encounter was more of a last minute meeting, I was not feeling like going to the gym, I just wanted some pussy so I called up and she was not available until 1030.  So I was like whatever just do it.  On my way to the place and I get a call, I need to be pushed back to 1045, maybe the guy before me want to extend.  So I said whatever fine.  So I drive around town a bit and arrive at 1045.  Text, and I was told to wait until 11, at this point I was a bit cheesed.

Finally get to go in and I was not disappointed.  Alice does look a bit older however she has this sexy appeal to her face.  I think it is her eyes and the way her jaw line sweeps so sharply.  Either way I was pretty happy to finally meet her.  We go upstairs and while walking up her bum was hanging out of her panties, so I took this opportunity to give it a lick right away.  She turns around and says "pervert , wait until we are in room".

We get to the room and I see a whole wardrobe of cosplay clothing, and some even still in the plastic wrapping.  Maybe she dry cleans them?  Honestly I did wonder if other wolves fluids were on this cosplay outfits, and if she gets them cleaned.  She pulls my pants down and says "now you can be pervert".  Her skin is fairly white, after our session she showed me her skin products, I might pick up some for myself now.

I think Alice body, is nicely proportioned, smaller natural B cup boobs, with a fully shaved kitty, nice fat  pussy, not lips, just two fat knuckles and a butthole.  Not much ass but enough to spread apart and still have a hand full.  Her feet were really nice, well maintained size 6 feet and freshly painted toe nails, rainbow colored explosions.  She gave me a really nice BBBJ really focusing on the tip, and almost biting it, which I like.

She went really hard on the ACG, like she was trying to bust me so she could get an second shot.  I turned her over and we began MISH.  Smart and cleaver girl, she folded a pillow and put it under her butt so I have to push upwards.  Then she gets more sensations on her G spot this way.  After about 15 minutes back and forth I finished off in DOGGY.  I laid on my back and she instinctive climbs on top of me and sleeps on my chest.

I think she was really tired this day, but she seemed really comfortable around me.  Very relaxed and was joking around with me right from the beginning.  She said she was looking forward to finally eating after finishing up with me.

Face:7.5/10
Body:7.5/10
Service:8/10
Attitude:9/10 - it was like spending time with a old friend even though we just met
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 08:50:31 | 显示全部楼层
alice from the wonderland

http://www.pandoragirl.com/#!alice/e2h2i
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 09:12:25 | 显示全部楼层
Recently saw her again in the North York location and she pulled that "pillow trick" on me too. Definitely felt better, both her and me   a nice little touch
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 09:18:15 | 显示全部楼层
the only thing i remember about alice is the reverse cowgirl... it's so good, best i've ever had....
she put her legs under mine, put her hair down, and just started riding.......it's so hot, and her ass is so soft, give me a boner every time i think about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 15:53:10 | 显示全部楼层
i always get a boner from reading your reviews.. very descriptive.. shes still on my TDL but maybe ill put her up abit higher now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 16:24:44 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-4-5 15:53
i always get a boner from reading your reviews.. very descriptive.. shes still on my TDL but maybe i ...

Very detail and descriptive indeed Boner +1?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 17:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
too bad no pre booking. unsuitable for my schedule.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 17:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-5 17:22

By "pre-booking" you mean couple days before?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 17:38:36 | 显示全部楼层
RealMan 发表于 2016-4-5 17:22

whats wrong with sending a message in the morning to meet later that night lol.. as long as u get the time slot u want it makes no difference imo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-5 19:11:44 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-4-5 17:36
By "pre-booking" you mean couple days before?

I work downtown. schedule very tight, need at least one day notice in advance, so I can plan my workload.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 13:54 , Processed in 0.036181 second(s), 13 queries .