AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4365|回复: 13

Toftt Vivian@MW and backdated reports

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-21 23:38:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have been lazy in writing review lately, so I just want to give a brief overview of all the girls that I forgot to review in reverse chronological order.

Vivian
@mw is new to the business, today is her first day at MW, she provides standard service routine with water flute and she listens to instructions.  I can sense that she is new because of her moaning and service being a bit mechanical.  Face is YMMV, highly recommended for milf lover or boob lover, photos are only accurate for body, highlights are huge boobs and big ass, fun for doggy.

Barbie@mw
On the last weekend, I finally had a chance to try barbie after 3 days of prebook/line up.  I can understand why she is a legend, she brought back the fun and feeling of hunting, her performance is superb, very nice attitude as well, fun to chat and cuddle with.  I will want to try line up again another time to pay her more visits.

Unique@mw
This is a second visit for her, ever since after my first visit from last year.  She changed, looks prettier than last year, but the chemistry is not as when I saw her the first time.  But overall, she is still a good meal in the dim sum category.

Sunny@mw
She has a very beautiful face, facewise, she is close to perfect, comparable with top mm on the market.  However, I feel that we didn't have too much chemistry, she still provides more service than other girls.  Her boobs are nice and firm, the only flaw is that it feels hard from the inside.  The body is well proportional, tiny waist, big boobs and ass.

Sophie@mw
She is a bubbly girl, willing to chat and joke.  Very tall girl, nice legs and ass, I asked for stockings service for the first time, her view is nice in doggy.  Don't remember exactly what the face looks like, she had heavy make up, above average, club girl looking.

Abby@bh
Nice attitude, she tries very hard to please.  I can sense that she likes me as a customer, or she is just very nice to every customer.  I was tired that day, she is very considerate and offered cim.  

Lush@asb
I tried Lush last year, but forgot to add her to my review batch.  Lush is a service queen, she provides spa/body slide experience.  Her service is similar to Barbie, except lush use oil to slide and provides rimming where Barbie doesn't.  Out of the two, I like Barbie better, maybe better chemistry or maybe because I am more of a face fucker.  Overall, her service is top notch and memorable.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 00:07:55 | 显示全部楼层
i miss barbie already lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 07:06:11 | 显示全部楼层
This is a blowout review.    Keep up the good work!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 07:13:02 | 显示全部楼层
http://moonwaitingvip.com/unique/

no pics for sophie who has nice doggy view
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 11:04:33 | 显示全部楼层
oppa 发表于 2016-3-22 07:06
This is a blowout review.    Keep up the good work!

Totally agreed.
Some reviews like this is so easy and pleasant to read, takes me less than 2 minutes to finish reading and fully digested.
Unlike some other reviews if you try reading thru it you may need 5 tablets of extra strength tyrenol or advil to ease your headache
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 11:34:40 | 显示全部楼层
Hunting buffet ? well done bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 11:41:31 | 显示全部楼层
Short and sweet.
Bravo.
Just like Tom Sir mentioned once.
These are the big three in TO, especially MW.
Why is MW getting all the gems?  Andy's good management?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 16:55:57 | 显示全部楼层
Heard bunny is returning soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 20:08:39 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-3-22 16:55

who told you that?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 20:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-3-22 16:55

thats good news if its true..
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 17:52 , Processed in 0.036401 second(s), 13 queries .