找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3547|回复: 4

jessie@MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-18 22:25:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My 3rd review

Face: 8.5 (looks like my one of my favourite idol, so i might be biased)
Body:8 (Curves in the right places, nice ass)
Service: 7.5 (not the best i have tried, but i think she tried to make me feel happy)
attitude: 8 (nice and friendly)

Have read a lot of good things about MW(2 queens), and i also notice some wolf bro said that they dont accept new costumers so i never bother to call and book an appointment with them. Due to other agencies r busy, so i finally decide to call and try my luck, luckily they accpeted me to become a new costumers

Been always wanted to try Jessie coz her pics looks hot and theres some good review about her in this formun a while ago She opend the door right when I arrive outside the door, she does looks like Hyroin from Sistar(KPOP) .

The shower rounting very normal and she does cleans my body very carefully which is good and theres water flute for those who interested. After shower then i went to the bed and wait for her. Some kissing at the beginning then she start her roaming start from my nipples then go down slowing then BBBJ. Her BBBJ is stronger(dunno if its the right word to describe lol) and it feels better than the ones i tried before I keep looking at her and thinks that the real Hyroin is sucking my dick, shes really into my dick and im really enjoying. she asked me if i want rimming or not after a while then i say no its okay. So we started our battle, Start off with CG then ACG, then Mish and Doggy. I was going really hard coz i think her body is hot and she looks like one of my idol Prob the whole action is 10 mins, I SOG really fast I SWEAR GOD I WAS THINKING ABOUT HOW TO REDEEM MYSELF DURING THE SECOND TIME, then she said "Shower", Im like ha, I always thought i booked one game, feels like i go from heaven to hell within seconds jk. Dunno if its the girl, booker or me make the mistake but whatever at least I enjoyed my half hour sessions.

If I have time i will try her again soon but i promised Baby yesterday to see her again real soon and im getting busy starting the end of this month

Finally thanks MW to accept a new wolf like me and I will defintely try more MW girls in the future when possible
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 09:13:12 | 显示全部楼层
She looks like Nick Tse's sister imo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 11:33:05 | 显示全部楼层
^ does that mean shes hot? or not? lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 12:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
she is not mcot but hot for others  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-19 22:18:18 | 显示全部楼层
ih8te 发表于 2016-3-19 11:33
^ does that mean shes hot? or not? lol

Jennifer Tse, you can google her pic
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 06:49 , Processed in 0.036226 second(s), 13 queries .