查看: 4239|回复: 12

suzy@mw

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-18 20:27:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
face :9
body: 8.6
attitutde: 10

best Service i ever had...

Should try one hour service that she give you.

I tried around noon an hour and came back again for another an hour around 7pm cuz her service was da best in my life.

You will feel like a king after the service.

sorry about lack of detail, I will write my review again here.

First of all, the condo was on yonge and finch area and very secured place.

You cannot knock before you goin she will open the door for you.

She helped me to get undressed and ask me to get shaved before shower but I passed shaving thing.(Personally doesnt like that service)

when we take a shower together she ask me to raise the foot and she washed every single toe and foot.
(I was kinda wandering at this point)

And she had excel mint thing her mouth gave me blow job with it. (Fucking awesome service)

My jj was getting so hard and it feels very cool and I liked it. (Feels like condom called Iceandfire)

We finished shower and went to bed together.

She asked me to lie down so I lie down on the bed but she asked me to prostrate on the bed.

She started licking me fron my calf and that felt good. Her tongue was really something else.

I really can't explain the feeling of her tongue movement but it was great pleasure.

Anyway she gave me rimming and licking my entire body.

Now the craziest part was this she actually licked my toe and bite it.

I didn't know why I liked this part most but I kinda feel like a king at that moment.

And it actually feels good too when she bite my toe.

After sucking my body she starting to licking my nipples and jj.

She had strongest mouth I ever seen. And she licked my ball so hard and I liked it.

Feels like vaccum was sucking my ball.

And she gave me body slide using her pussy and tits.

Her tits were so big and gave me maximum pleasure.

And we started to fuck, her pussy was so tight and good.

She started to fuck me on top and started swing like a cowboy

When the moment came I cum on her pussy (with cd ofcourse) she immdeiatley suck my dick and that was really something else.

That was first time in my life that  was something different pleasure I ever had.

I really have to say that you should try this shit other wise we cant talk.

I donno how to describe the feeling of that service.

Anyway she cleaned my jj with her mouth (loved this part too) we had some chat.

She said that she love animals especially dogs.

And suddenly she sucked me again and we had second round. This time I asked her to cum on her mouth.

And I finally cum on her mouth and she sucked every single sperm in my jj.

I loved her service so I paid her some more tips too.

Well overall her face was 9 to me but to be honest any body can give her 7.5 + for sure

And her body was skinny and her boob was around 36c or something. I give her body 8.5.

And her attitude was 10 there will be no arguement about this. Anybody would give her 10/10.

Its been 10 years now for seeking and hunting girls on backpage and stuff but she was the best service I ever had.

If you think I am bull shit then just try to book her tomorrow and write the reply here that how was your service with suzy.

Remember you gotta book her for an hour appointment otherwise you won't get da right service.

Thanks !

JYBRO

And also she gave me coco palm drink and that was so good too. Its Korean coconut drink.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-18 20:32:56 | 显示全部楼层
face9 bullshit man. shill?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-18 20:52:06 | 显示全部楼层
MW 生意多到做唔晒,新客都唔收,K姐連新電話都肯加,我啲朋友第一次去都要我打電話去約,根本唔駛用寫手,可能師兄真係好鐘意個MM嘅服務呢,所以覺得人都靚啲
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-18 20:53:01 | 显示全部楼层
係唔肯加新電話
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-18 21:06:22 | 显示全部楼层
Never tried suzy myself, heard good things but this review is too bare no details on body, type of service, no description of face, what the condo looks like?
Spidy sense is tingling
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-18 21:44:01 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe she's hot for the jy bro lol don't be harsh on his review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 00:04:19 | 显示全部楼层
BongKa 发表于 2016-3-18 20:32
face9 bullshit man. shill?

Tho I have not met this Suzy, so can't really comment on her but I remember you were one of those who called the Eva@ASB review a shill as well but turns out she's getting great reviews.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so face score is technically very subjective depending on the wolf. Maybe wolf is newbie and she is most beautiful SO FAR for him. After more MM experience, he may adjust his scores.

"When you are hungry everything tastes great!"
After he has met enough MM, I'm sure his score will adjust.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-19 06:25:32 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-3-19 00:04
Tho I have not met this Suzy, so can't really comment on her but I remember you were one of those  ...

I met quiet few ladies from mw. Lydia, Lena, Hanna, Mocha, Luna, or may be more.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 13:44:56 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-3-19 00:04
Tho I have not met this Suzy, so can't really comment on her but I remember you were one of those  ...

u shill too?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 14:24:55 | 显示全部楼层

Not always.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 19:53 , Processed in 0.039288 second(s), 13 queries .