找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4030|回复: 9

Baby@SexyCat

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-17 23:51:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is my 2nd review, be nice to me

booking 10 (Super easy via sms, booker replys me very fast)
face 8 (she looks young and cute)
body 7(not skinny nor fat)
service 9(the best service i ever had, gonna save 10 until i try all the queens lol)
attitude 10 (very friendly and talks a lot during the session)
Damage 180 45MIN+ 20 Tips

Ever since i join the as a new wolf, I have only tried 3 places (BH,PG,MW) mostly BH, maybe coz its easy to book with them(via sms and booker reply very fast, I dont think to call unless the mm will pick up herself). This morning i woke up and feeling horny, so I wanted to book Clara but i found out she moved down to ny today and the rest I have tried already or off. I decided maybe its time to try new store. After reading couple revies, I want to try Lohan or Baby. And i try to book Lohan but due to im a new costumer, they want me to call them but i dont want to(not mad, i understand they want to protect their mms) so why not try to book baby instead. Nice of the booker, Im allow to arrange the appointment via sms. Want to book for one hour but due to her schedule i can only book 45 mis

Arrived there early and waited until the booker send me the buzz and room no, Security didnt stop me or make me sign in so thats good. Right when i walked to the door, she already open it and of coz hiding before it. She looks young and pretty, and has a good body imo(not super hot but okay for sure). And shes friendly right when i walked in. Lots of smile and hold my hands into the room. Helped my hang up all my clothes and we went to shower. Nothing special during the first shower with water flute and some kissing. She start her roaming for a bit then go for BBBJ, feels very good and she use her tongue a lot while sucking it. We start off with CG, then go to mish and we finish off with doggy. From time to time she will give me dfk/lfk, sometimes closed her eyes then will open it and make some eye contact with me when she remember, keep asking if i feel good or not, etc. I think all this are similar but she gives me some new experience. After i SOG, she cleans up with wet tissue likes the rest then she goes to drink some water(beside the bed) which i think normal. But NOPE, shes not drinking it. She just holding the water inside her mouth and cleans my dick and I gotta say it feels super good(maybe cause its my first experience to this skill). Man i wish she could do this a bit longer so i can I have second shot inside her mouth, i know im preverted haha.

After that she lay down beside me and we keep talking for like 10 mins or so. We talked about very diffenent things compare to other mms, we talk about Korean actors/singers lol. She kinda surprise i know so much about it, like whos married and the actor real name lol.

Overall a very good meal, one of the best i have encounterd and i will defintely try her again soon
Oh, and the room feels so differnet compare to others, i remeber exactly and its more bright in general compare to others so we can see each other clearly

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 18:14:39 | 显示全部楼层
I had a chance to visit Baby this afternoon and I must say I found her to be wonderful. The ratings and experience you have narrated in your review accurately reflect almost all of what I also experienced with her. So no need for me to reinvent the wheel. I found her to be simply wonderful from start to finish. 180/45min, with 20 tip.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-19 18:21:23 | 显示全部楼层
crazyjay 发表于 2016-3-19 18:14
I had a chance to visit Baby this afternoon and I must say I found her to be wonderful. The ratings  ...

Of course I would gladly repeat - in a heartbeat! Can't wait!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-19 22:17:09 | 显示全部楼层
crazyjay 发表于 2016-3-19 18:21
Of course I would gladly repeat - in a heartbeat! Can't wait!

Im glad we share the same taste
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-21 15:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
Her room in NY was pretty dark. Didn't get a chance to hit on her again after she moved to Markham
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-21 21:42:43 | 显示全部楼层
as a new wolf, I've only tried baby@SC and lohan@ASB. From my perspective, baby is cute and young (probably early 20s) but has some fat on lower body; lohan looks definitely >30 to me, with a good body and better service ( she has abs 腹肌).

I like young girls so for me baby > lohan.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-22 00:04:43 | 显示全部楼层
AlphaXO 发表于 2016-3-21 21:42
as a new wolf, I've only tried baby@SC and lohan@ASB. From my perspective, baby is cute and young (p ...

im a new wolf too

how about lohan, do u recommend me to go try it? Dont want to call the keeper tho
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-22 00:05:20 | 显示全部楼层
Wade03 发表于 2016-3-21 15:24
Her room in NY was pretty dark. Didn't get a chance to hit on her again after she moved to Markham : ...

the room at markham is pretty bright maybe coz of the time i went to visit her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-22 19:22:28 | 显示全部楼层
blitz146 发表于 2016-3-22 00:04
im a new wolf too

how about lohan, do u recommend me to go try it? Dont want to call the keeper ...

not highly recommended. You can give it a try though. The location is the same building as baby.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-1 01:35:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your review. Sorry bros I'm going to be lazy this time and just say that my experience is very similar as what this review described.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 16:50 , Processed in 0.033710 second(s), 13 queries .