AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5179|回复: 9

Lydia@MW, Eva@ASB

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-15 16:24:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Time for me to drop another Nuke upon the 747 wolf bros, this post consists of some girl's I've seen this past week. I was going to post one more but she's no longer on the schedule.. Also exluding an indy whom I repeated but maybe I shall repost a more detailed review of that another time. Although I'm sure there are enough reviews on them already, I would like to pass my opinion and judgement of these underrated girls.

Lydia

Glad that she's back on the schedule now.. school must be hard for her as she told me the balance work+studying leaves her only a few hours of sleep each night. In my opinion she's a wonderful and natural girl, just the way I like it. She reminds me of another tall thin korean girl who is no longer working.. 90% same girl in the pics used to advertise. I only seen her once before but she seemed to remember me for some reason.. So she opens the door.. I usually don't kiss until after the mouthwash.. greeted me.. no hug.. just the way I like it. Quickly undress followed by a quick mouthwash then into the shower we go.. water flute for 30 seconds.. then dried off onto the bed. Starts off with LFK, into passionate DFK (Hints of smoke, not too much), wanders down kissing my body until she starts licking me balls.. doesn't give me a bbbj but continues with her amazing BLS skills until I start to shrivel up and my toes starts cringing.. She lifts up her head.. giggles abit then asks "whyy?" then starts the bbbj .. with occasional BLS in between. No deepthroat because she has a gag reflex.. We make out a bit more than I put on the dome.. I hesitated to give her a couple of orgasms because I didn't want to tire her out for the rest of the day.. So I just went at it.. multiple positions.. I like having her lay down on her stomach with legs together and me going from behind.. I like tall girls in general.. not as tall as me.. but good size in bed to maneuver. Finished in missionary.. We chatted for abit.. I really like her face.. reminds me a bit of a girl I used to fuck... JJ feels ready for round 2 so she starts her amazing BLS + BBBJ technique.. dome comes on again with heavy dfk and multiple positions.. I left pretty satisfied.. a good meal. Definitely a high tier MM.. since B+C still not back I expect her and some others to be quite busy during the meantime.

Face: 8.4 (Can't rate too high because all the B lovers will complain.. shes all natural.. no plastic surgery)
Body: 9.1 (I really like her body.. tall and slim.. not too much baby fat but has a tight ass.. natural boobs too)
Attitude: 9 (she says i'm good looking and remembers me but I doubt it..  very optimistic)
Service: 9.2 (very courteous and sensational)
Repeat: Yes

Eva

Parked nearby at the "famous building", buzzed up quite easily. Very efficient.. no waiting for elevator either. Got up and was greeted by a tiny spinner of a body cutie. We both spoke the same language yet it seemed better that we communicated in english.. right away we had some DFK followed by some chit chat accompanied by a mouthwash... into the shower we go. As our eyes lock and our lips.. we lock bodies and hug with my JJ pressed tightly to her body with soap.. kind of like a soapy body slide Felt so good we almost never left the shower.. no water flute.. onto the main event as we dried and jumped on the bed.. I laid down all chill and ready to go then she jumped on top and sat on my stomach as we DFK'd.. it was pretty fucking passionate.. she kissed me all over my then finally into a BBBJ+BLS.. quite comfortable. No teeth, then mounted me in cowgirl. Rode me for a bit then I took charge and put her into missionary.. with my JJ inside her of course she was enjoying it quite a lot so I kept pounding as the moans got deeper and deeper I came.. What a glorious orgasm as wave after wave kept pulsing... we cleaned up.. talked and laid down and cuddled for a bit.. then off to the shower we go where I cleaned up.. mouthwashed and got fully clothed. Left the donation on the table because that's how to do it professionally..

Face: 8.3 (Can't complain.. but definitely cute)
Body: 8.9 (Tight cute spinner body with nice soft boobs)
Attitude: 9.5 (One of the most composed MM's I met.. shes quite new but aims to please.. left me with a smile on my face.. a smile on JJ too )
Service: 9 (From DFK at shower, to CIM+rimming offered.. not common to find for an authentic 20 year old.. verified by 大哥 )
Repeat: Yes

Happy hunting

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-15 16:25:43 | 显示全部楼层
Is lydia the girl with braces?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-15 16:27:03 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-15 16:25
Is lydia the girl with braces?

She doesn't have braces .. but the pics are very very accurate.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-15 16:28:17 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-3-15 16:27
She doesn't have braces .. but the pics are very very accurate.

Ah. i remember i tried a lydia a year or 2 back and she had braces. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-15 16:32:53 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-15 16:28
Ah. i remember i tried a lydia a year or 2 back and she had braces. lol

I only seen her like.. a year ago.. but I think she's been working for almost 2
its too bad her visa will expire soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-15 16:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-3-15 16:32
I only seen her like.. a year ago.. but I think she's been working for almost 2
its too bad her vi ...

She can get another one lol. Or marry her she can be canadian with you lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-15 16:37:10 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-15 16:34
She can get another one lol. Or marry her she can be canadian with you lol

marry an MM?
I vowed to never divorce for the sake of my children.. so to satisfy that equation I will never get married..
Just a lot of kids...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-15 16:40:19 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-3-15 16:37
marry an MM?
I vowed to never divorce for the sake of my children.. so to satisfy that equati ...

Lol hey i would do it if i can get a free session from her everyday. not just random MM. a MM with high scores xD
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-15 16:44:02 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-15 16:40
Lol hey i would do it if i can get a free session from her everyday. not just random MM. a MM with ...

lol.. if a girl depends on you a lot and sees you as "her man"
she would give it up multiple times everyday.. blowjob on demand.. anytime .. until then its not really "your woman"
my opinion
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-15 20:38:31 | 显示全部楼层
I always wanna go try Lydia lol I was wondering why her schedule is from 6 pm. Oh cuz she got school in the day time according to this review. Gonna go try in a few days. Peace
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 16:33 , Processed in 0.036079 second(s), 13 queries .