AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1911|回复: 4

Bonnie@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-11 23:41:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Seen the pics, saw the review.. decided to give a judgement with my own eyes. Booking always smooth and easy with Vivi, arrived at location on time and she was abit early. Buzzed and got up within seconds.. Before I begin I was expecting her to be a bit younger, although she is not eye turning stunner. she is quite cute. Considering she barely wears makeup.. she does have nice eyebrows.. if she wore full on cosmetic she could have potential to be a real cutie. Although I never asked for an age, I would approximate 26-28. We had a bit of chitchat in Mandarin, she doesnt speak cantonese but understands only a little bit. No help changing, or drying.. just the way I like it. A good water flute after promising not to CIM, on to the bed we go. Her body is a bit chubby.. and curvy in some places.. some babyfat. She kept kissing my neck/face then went all over my body and eventually to my JJ. Her breasts are really soft, feels like a 36C..all nautral.. I really liked to grab it during BBBJ. While she gave me a decent bbbj with a sensational BLS thats delicate.. I was playing with her clit.. she applied some lube.. not allowed to go in but she was quite squirmish as I flickered her clit around. Shaved kitty with no scent detected, no DATY. On came the dome.. she wanted me on top. Her pussy texture was really soft and slippery.. in the endzone it felt really tight/interesting.. No blowjob after dome came off tho.. hence no CIM. Overall it was a good meal.. though she could be a bit more professional.. aims to please and good conversationalist.

Face: 7.9
Body: 8.2
Attitude: 9
Service: 8.5
Repeat: Maybe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-12 00:00:07 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you sir. I had my eyes on her but short hair turns me off lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-12 00:09:18 | 显示全部楼层
im gonna go there tomorrow to see her in my own eyes lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-12 00:10:53 | 显示全部楼层
sexyandcity 发表于 2016-3-12 00:09
im gonna go there tomorrow to see her in my own eyes lol

shes ok at certain angles.. but just remember she barely has makeup on
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-12 00:17:25 | 显示全部楼层
lol already booked the appointment, cannot wait to visit
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 02:55 , Processed in 0.035278 second(s), 13 queries .