AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: ooooomg

Alice@PG, Lucy@Indy, Fiona@MW, and need some recommendations ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-11 21:11:19 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-11 21:08
Try to be the first client of the day. so you can be the first she swallow and licked. That s what i ...

Aye. I agree with the cup thing, lol. Oh god you just put that imagine back in my mind, bro. Ouch!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 22:16:33 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-3-11 21:11
Aye. I agree with the cup thing, lol. Oh god you just put that imagine back in my mind, bro. Ouch! ...

Lol. I hope that shit is chocolate...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-11 22:24:25 | 显示全部楼层
thank you all for the comments and recommendations

I think i will try cutie, bora, tanya first, o, and lohan (she seems to be my type judging from the other review, and fresh)

the first client of the day thing probably won't work for me, always busy working in the day, so that i can pay for this expensive hobby.... lololol but if i have a day off someday, i will definitely try this, i thought about this before, but i didn't do it because i think the girl is not completely ready at that time....physically and mentally...   maybe i'm wrong. and it feels weird for me to have sex in the middle of the day.....  

i like to book the time slot right before going to a dinner meeting, i always do good in the meetings after great sex.... feeling centered,

and the sinking boat when stick to one girl theory......so true.....
i sank hard for lush actually, i love the way she looked at me, her voice and shit... there's one time, i asked her not to do her top notch award winning routine, just lying next to me, like a normal girl, and do the deed in a normal way, her routine is top notch, but i'm just not enjoying it, cause i sank my boat hard....    but.. deep down inside, i understand these r all just business, i will keep seeing her thou.... just love the way she looked at me......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 22:37:15 | 显示全部楼层
ooooomg 发表于 2016-3-11 22:24

I think i will try cutie, bora, tanya first, o,  ...

I heard you sir. Very true words indeed. You feel there's connections there even though deep down inside you know it's just business. I might have sunk my boat, but I think it was worth my while. I know she might be even reading this... Lol

And that 智者mode. I never thought of THAT before meeting. Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 22:40:13 | 显示全部楼层
ooooomg 发表于 2016-3-11 22:24

I think i will try cutie, bora, tanya first, o,  ...

Oh and definitely try seeing Bora if you into the "big eyes" thing. Lol. Make sure you talk to the keeper in regard to your location concern and see if she can work something out for you, because I had similar concerns before and we worked it out.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 22:41:58 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-11 22:16
Lol. I hope that shit is chocolate...

I wish it was chocolate... But from the way they play... Hmmm... .
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-11 22:49:11 | 显示全部楼层
in our wolves mind,
we want gfe, we want the girl treat us nice, nicer than an actual girlfriend, we want to cuddle, we want her sucking our dick slowly and nicely, we want her to moan when we get the friction on
but
how can we not having emotional feeling for them if they do everything right?
and if there's no emotional feeling, why are we seeing them?
as human, we have feelings, and it's precious, so i don't mind me sinking my boat, it just means i get my money worth
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 22:55:38 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-3-11 22:41
I wish it was chocolate... But from the way they play... Hmmm... .

Nutella? Lol they seems to be enjoying it
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 22:56:22 | 显示全部楼层
ooooomg 发表于 2016-3-11 22:49
in our wolves mind,
we want gfe, we want the girl treat us nice, nicer than an actual girlfriend, w ...

I agree every word you have there man. Some wolves might just seeking the pleasure, but some are looking for something more. Something deeper. Just don't get yourself too deep man. I'm trying not to
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 22:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
ooooomg 发表于 2016-3-11 22:49
in our wolves mind,
we want gfe, we want the girl treat us nice, nicer than an actual girlfriend, w ...

You re right but you gotta know. It s a trade.... If you sunk you re fked
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 12:20 , Processed in 0.036209 second(s), 11 queries .