AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6637|回复: 23

Alice@PG, Lucy@Indy, Fiona@MW, and need some recommendations ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-11 19:04:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
ok, tried these 3 girls lately,

alice,
she has very big eyes, i love girls with big eyes, very good eye contact during bbbj, her body is exactly the way i like it, well, i shouldn't say that, i wish her boobs can be bigger, but overall i like her body very much, very smooth skin, and the way she did the rcg, sooo hot...
i don't like her location, it's so awkward, the only place to park is along the lane, and when you come out of the unit, u can see the next appointment waiting in the car right outside.....this sucks, it's even worse when u can't see the guy inside the car but the guy inside the car can see u clearly....and he will watch you get into ur car...... again, sucks, if she's in some other location, i will reapeat, but this location, probably not.

lucy.
i don't like her face, not my type at all, i don't think that's anyone's type.......  i don't like her body either..... kinda old, but she works hard if u know what i mean...
won't repeat

fiona,
i don't like her face, not my type, probabaly un do able without makeup. her body is okay, not good not bad. the only turnon is probably the bitchy taiwanese accent.
won't repeat

I'm not that kind of guy who like to try different girls, i really want to stick to just one girl.... feels more comfortable after few visits.  
so , i really like lush, i like her not because her top notch service, but her face, her body and the energy in the room,
i like dfk a lot, so it bugs me a little when i know she has been licking assholes and feets all day.....no offence to lush, i like her serivice, it's just that her serivice is not what i'm looking for.

i want to find a girl who don't do cim or rim, looks good, smooth skin, decent service, and fairly easy to book not like the queens (barbie etc)

so any recommendation?  please@!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-11 19:10:40 | 显示全部楼层
forgot to add, prefer yonge/finch
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 19:28:39 | 显示全部楼层
oh dont stick with 1 girl. that means sinking boat lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 19:29:17 | 显示全部楼层
ooooomg 发表于 2016-3-11 19:10
forgot to add, prefer yonge/finch

Cookie @ moonwaiting is not bad
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 19:29:41 | 显示全部楼层
Eva @ ASB is good also.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 19:48:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the reviews.

Your part about lush made me laugh lol... She was the first woman to ever lick my feet wow. She can lick my feet all day!! And of course my asshole too.

I love it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 19:58:03 | 显示全部楼层
There is no shortage of  who wolves who be served like a KING.   

"i like dfk a lot, so it bugs me a little when i know she has been licking assholes and feets all day.....no offence to lush, i like her serivice, it's just that her serivice is not what i'm looking for."
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:50:03 | 显示全部楼层
If you like big eyes, try Bora@PG (I love her eyes), although she's usually in the same location with Alice@PG. Check with the keeper when you call, maybe she can work something out with you on the parking. Cutie@MW for decent looks too (I think her eyes are pretty big) and excellent service. She's a bit far from yonge/Finch but along highway, easy to get to
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 21:00:44 | 显示全部楼层
Bro, I echo your request on finding girls that DON'T do CIM or RIM. For the MMs that do those, its certainly a minus for wolves who don't enjoy those high risk activities.
Unfortunately it has become an industry standard even popular MMs are 'forced' to do it unwillingly, due to competition and demanding wolves. Many MMs have voiced displease about that.
For recommendations, as far as I know, Hanah Lydia Tanya from MW are decent and don't do CIM or RIM. Juliet and Kiss from BH don't do. Premium Dimsums from D4U as well?  Not sure about others.
Funny how some seek low mileage YMMV mms?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 21:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
Try to be the first client of the day. so you can be the first she swallow and licked. That s what i do since i cant get over the fact she just sucked someone JJ and kiss me lol. Or swallow and even worse licked someone butthole. Im not into 2 girls 1 cup things
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 04:16 , Processed in 0.036506 second(s), 13 queries .