AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: JayZ360

Cutie@Moonwaiting

关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-11 15:40:10 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry don't need a pencil sharpener Mr HB.   

Yes you can read me like a book.  Maybe I will translate it into Chinese so that you will not not be able to respond just like last time that happened.   Instead you picked up your "balls" and ran back home with your tail (or ponytail) waving between your legs
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 19:26:07 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-3-11 15:40
Sorry don't need a pencil sharpener Mr HB.   

Yes you can read me like a book.  Maybe I will transl ...

Come on Maggie50 bro.  We know why you constantly defend the high mileage alphabet soup Kimchi mm (wink wink) ? Lushy slushy  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 19:56:05 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-3-11 19:26
Come on Maggie50 bro.  We know why you constantly defend the high mileage alphabet soup Kimchi mm  ...

I will always have nice things to say about Lush.  

The thing is the way that  defend your insecurities and inequities, again very sorry, is to try and involve others in your comments.  It just shows how less of a man you are and  to me, that makes you such a sad person.

Lush is a wonderful woman who puts herself out there and the beneficiaries are many of the guys on this board and elsewhere.  Your pettiness in involving her in your attempt to attack me is sickening and childish.  But when you are a drowning man, you have shown it doesn't matter who you have to take down with you.  Sorry, it will not work with me.  You have lost before and you will continue to lose face

I guess the only good thing about this is that you know I am not the guy formerly known as Krayjee, something you knew all along but you tried in vain to get others to think I was.  Twisting things like you did, makes me sick. But one good thing came out of it, you got Peps out of here,   Not your intended result but a very welcome one at the end of the day.

For that I thank you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:01:55 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-3-11 19:56
I will always have nice things to say about Lush.  

The thing is the way that  defend your insecu ...

Oh oh press the "hot" button!  Guess who derailed emotionally when another wolf made a comment on his "off the clock" super queen?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:25:43 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-3-11 20:01
Oh oh press the "hot" button!  Guess who derailed emotionally when another wolf made a comment on  ...

Wolf? What wolf are you talking about.  The only one making a comment about Lush is a little puppy dog, who the last time I saw him, had his tail between his legs saying he was leaving or good

But I guess you had the "balls" to come back, or should I say "gull" to come back because from what happened last time you left as a neutered puppy dog .

Like I said previously, you out and out lied to other members here trying to discredit me and when that failed you whimpered out of here
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-3-11 20:25
Wolf? What wolf are you talking about.  The only one making a comment about Lush is a little puppy ...

So tell us what made you unravel to commit identity suicide ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:40:14 | 显示全部楼层
First of all, I'd like the thank Benjamin of letting me post here. It has been a great journey.

I will do the honorable thing and will stop posting for one week, as a form of hunger strike. There's way too much drama around here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Elvis has left the building!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:41:04 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-3-11 20:30
So tell us what made you unravel to commit identity suicide ?

I guess the same reason you went back home to cry in your loved ones lap (dare I say pepsicrush) after your failed attempt to get others to believe I was Krayjee.  I don't BS and say it the way it is. Even though you and other members of your hopeless gang try to intimidate me and others, in the end you lose and will always lose.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:48:34 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-3-11 20:41
I guess the same reason you went back home to cry in your loved ones lap (dare I say pepsicrush) a ...

The thing is, the Mod gave Pepsiman every opportunity to repent. He wasn't banned for using profanities against an advertiser, even though that was punishable by death!

What people didn't realize was that he was banned for threatening someone in PM with "murder"! That was the final nail in his coffin.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 20:50:29 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-3-11 20:41
I guess the same reason you went back home to cry in your loved ones lap (dare I say pepsicrush) a ...

Why would a perfect sane gentlemen erase and commit identity suicide to reinvent himself here and there samranchoi  ?   2 years of daily pontication of  your Asian sexpertness.  All that hard work 100s.  Poof !   

Yessiree you are mother Theresa of wolves. "I'm innocent".    Cavalo must have tapped into that inner cuckoo cuckoo ?  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 02:48 , Processed in 0.040394 second(s), 11 queries .