关闭 [复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-9 12:27:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Summary: (based on single visit)
Face:                8.3
Body:               8.3
Attitude:          9.5
Service:            9.5
Overall:             8.9
Recommend:    Yes (maybe not for face-lovers)
Repeat:             Yes

Remarks/Keywords:
Genuine, intelligent, friendly, confident,considerate, easy on the eyes, nice curve, soft lips, decent English, can carryconversations on a wide range of topics, excellent attitude and service

Disclaimer:
I'm fairly new to this forum as a user butafter reading all the reviews and experiences from all the wolf bros/uncles, Ithink it's time to contribute. I'm definitely not a veteran but I did have myshare on bad experiences. Please take my review with a grain of salt as thesereviews are just like food/restaurant reviews, it's fairly subjective anddifferent people have different taste. However I do try to be true on thereview and give other wolves my take on certain SP. Comments and critics arewelcome, as that’s how we improve. Thanks for your time. Now onto the goodstuff...

******************************************************************************************************************
Summary
I saw her review before but didn’t get achance to see her before she left last time. This time I finally got a spot. Sorry in advance for the long post, but I think she deserved it with her excellent services.

Face:8.3
Not the prettiest I’ve met (better thanquite a few other girls tho) but without that “WOW” factor when I first met her.Face-lover might be a bit disappointed. But she’s confident, as she wasn’t afraidto turn on bright lights at the door and in the room when we first meet to letme get a good view. Not many SPs can and would do that imho. You can see she’smore on the high-20 side but still very easy on the eyes. I think the picturesare her but again, Photoshop can do magic.

Body:8.3
She got the curves, but I was hoping a bit curvierdown the bottom. Nice rack, not natural but soft and good feel. Decent C/D cupwith perky tips. Slim build, long brown hair with smooth skins and long legs,height around 160-170. Shaved kitty, no smell, not the youngest one but stilldecent grip. She got quite a girly voice, if any wolf bro is into that.

Attitude:9.5
She got a very friendly, genuine andconsiderate attitude and sweet smile. As pointed out above, she turned on thelight at door for me so I can get a good look at her for confirmation before weproceed. Once we were in the room, she again put on the light so I can get agood view of her. Throughout the sessions she’s very attentive and eager toplease. If you are looking for a SP with good attitude, Cutie is definitely agood choice imho.

Services:9.5
She’s very attentive and considerate withher service. After a wave of LFK we proceeded to the room. She was wearing a skimpylacy teddy which showcased her knockers. She helped me undress and lip lock duringthe process. She carefully folded my clothes and her garment before we proceedto shower where she held me tight with her on the way. Into the shower, liplocks/DFK though the whole shower (except when she was down there). It was anice thing to ask before she proceeds to work on the brother. Her soft lipsdefinitely good to kiss on and they provide nice cushion on the brother. Shedried me up and gave me another bj before we proceed back to the room for theaction. With her experience she gives a good mouth work, and as other wolvespointed out the other day, she slowly rotate so you can get a nice review onthe kitty and dive into the kitty if you want. After a 10 min 69 position(which I enjoyed), she’s already soaking wet and I slid right into the end whenshe climbed on. Very nice view with the CG as her knockers bounce with themotion and the juice was floating which wet my sack as well (I don’t mind thatat all). Switched over to mish and pounded her a good while. Boy she can takesome heat. Another 10 mins of bj and her mouth skill was very decent. I was thelast guy of the day yet she showed no sign of tiredness. She couldn’t finish meoff but I really appreciated and enjoyed the fact that she worked very hard toplease and kept trying, even though it was the end of her long day. We cuddledafter the session before we cleaned up, which I again enjoy the feeling.LFK/DFK throughout the whole sessions and her lips are soft to kiss on.

Overall:8.9
I think she could be a queen if shecontinues to improve but she definitely pampered me like a king. Genuine, intelligentand knowledgeable, can carry conversations on a wide range of topics with herdecent English skills. She’s very attentive and eager to please. She got themoves and skills for sure, and attitudes and services compliment that verywell. She might not be an eye-candy for the face-lovers, but if you are lookingfor good attitude and service, Cutie definitely worth a visit. Overall a verynice and pleasing experience and I definitely will go back again.

Others:
Booking through the phone was fairly easyand the keeper answered the phone pretty quickly. The attitude was a bit cold butthat’s okay. Standard procedure with the other setup and the location waspretty easy to get to, although I didn’t like to wait in the lobby. Maybe theycan improve on that. The location was decent looking and upscale. The unit waspretty standard and I didn’t notice much as my eyes and mind were on somewhereelse.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-9 12:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
I can't post any link yet so if any of the veteran can help out on that, it would be nice. Much appreciated.

And sorry for the formatting. I will check it after I cut and paste next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-9 12:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
Her rotating into 69 position while your cock is in her mouth was what I remember most about her when I saw her as Olivia at mw

And those tits damn. Never seen a pair like hers before.

Thanks for the review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-9 14:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
8.3 is for face fxxxer for sure...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-9 15:09:50 | 显示全部楼层
Well Cutie does look pretty decent, not those would spin your head 360 on the street but a pleasure to look at.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-9 22:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
Understand her boobs are man-made.

If boobs are man-made, what about her face?  The same "factory" can take care of that too!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-9 23:03:56 | 显示全部楼层
ddtchu 发表于 2016-3-9 14:58
8.3 is for face fxxxer for sure...

7 is already high enough for me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-9 23:05:01 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-3-9 22:57
Understand her boobs are man-made.

If boobs are man-made, what about her face?  The same "factory"  ...

I don't really care about man made or natural, it's not selecting a girlfriend or sth
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-9 23:12:46 | 显示全部楼层
JayZ360 发表于 2016-3-9 15:09
Well Cutie does look pretty decent, not those would spin your head 360 on the street but a pleasure  ...

Your review pretty much sums up my feeling when I first saw her. She's easy on the eye, but you won't find that "Wow" factor. The only one who gave me that "Wow" factor is B. Damn I miss her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-9 23:35:54 | 显示全部楼层
7.5 for her face on my score card.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 04:27 , Processed in 0.037692 second(s), 13 queries .