找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9138|回复: 20

Cutie@Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-7 01:22:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://moonwaitingvip.com/4328-2/
She is well reviewed by others and deservedly so.

I booked at the Scarborough MW site and getting there and up to the room was easily done.

Behind the door stood Cutie and wow, just stunning in a clingy black dress that really highlighted her gorgeous tits.

Cutie is super friendly and welcoming and has pretty decent English. Conversation is easy but I found she was just as happy to kiss.

Started off in the shower with a quick BBBJ but honestly, her body is so hot and those tits are so nice and full I just could not resist and I had to pull her up for more groping and kissing.
Once back up she took my hand down between her legs so I could explore her. Nice.

We dried off and she started with DFK again and she moved down to a kneeling BBBJ just in front of a floor length mirror.

Nice touch and very hot. She is great to look at from behind and kinda mind blowing to look down and see this very good looking Korean girl with an amazing rack suck your cock and then if you just look over her shoulder you can see her lovely ass.

I think she planned this...  

Onto the bed for a sensual BBBJ  and she slowly worked her legs up to and then over my head so I could eat her out.

She is so hot and so good at this ....no rushed feeling either.

Cutie looks fantastic in mish too. I think she has a really pretty face and that rack looks so good when she is on her back too.

I know it may not be real but it looks and feels wonderful.

I hurried and had to finish in CIM and somehow she cleaned up discretely and was kissing me again before the 2nd shower.
I did not mind at all.

It was these little things, bringing my hand down to her crotch, swinging her legs over my head for a 69 and now this kiss after a CIM finish that made this encounter seem so relaxed and genuine.

She is quite good at what she does and I really liked being with her. She deserves to be a Queen.
Highly recommend and would love to repeat.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 02:33:07 | 显示全部楼层
Highly recommend and would love to repeat.
totally agree
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 02:50:47 | 显示全部楼层
Agree with you, she got a very nice body which is exactly I like
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 02:53:18 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review bro. Definitely will give her a try.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 07:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
her tits look amazing, massive kncokers
real too
that's unusual among kimchis, she is a gem
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 09:33:27 | 显示全部楼层
I think her tits are enhanced.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 10:33:54 | 显示全部楼层
First time I saw her was 5 years ago. It's great that she just keeps getting better with age.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 13:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
If boobs are man-made, there should be points deduction.  However, per review, she made up with A-1 service!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 22:42:05 | 显示全部楼层
"She deserves to be a Queen."

Well, whether she will reach Queen status remains to be seen. Only time will tell. But based on the good reviews she has so far, it's a good start. Of course, the final test for Queen status will need validation from members of the Academy either here or on the other board. Good luck trying to beat Asian N on the other board. LOL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 22:50:06 | 显示全部楼层
Is Asian N really old? When I first started my wolf career back in 09 I went and saw CatherineTOG omfg that was such a nightmare. It was like my second hunt and I didn't know that you could walk out. Lol to be fair her service was fucking amazing but no matter what she did I couldn't get hard hahaha

If Asian N is on that level of old then I think I won't even bother.

I don't mind good looking milf type.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 16:36 , Processed in 0.037998 second(s), 13 queries .