AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7087|回复: 22

Clara @ Barbiehouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-6 13:34:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After a 3 month absence, Clara has returned looking just as I remembered her, although she looks to have lost a little weight.  Her location in RH is not bad.  The condo is newer and there was no security to worry about and parking was OK.   She has returned with her dog and he is clingy and barks quite a bit.  He wanted to join us at the start of the session, lol.  

As always, Clara provides very, very good service and is very friendly and accommodating.  There is a reason why she has so many loyal clients, of which I am one of them.  Clara is definitely in the top 10 of Korean women here right now.  The fact that she brought her dog with her this time seems to show she will be here for a longer time.

Barbiehouse has a strong line up right now with Clara and Abby at the top.  I still would not rank them as high as the top two at MW right now  but they are very very close.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 14:36:36 | 显示全部楼层
thanks. I've had Clara on my TDL for a while and was disappointed when she disappeared last year.  Who are you referring to at MW as "the top two" now that Lena and Barbie are both gone?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 15:56:33 | 显示全部楼层
I like Clara  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 16:09:05 | 显示全部楼层
She has all the good requisites that goes with the job... beauty, service, attitude.
But what I liked about her is that she  can also keep a good conversation.
She is a smart girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 20:11:21 | 显示全部楼层
dog wants to join, haha

guess the dog is young and inexperienced
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 20:46:53 | 显示全部楼层
dog will become mm?

clara is top mm to me.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 21:19:12 | 显示全部楼层
Seems like i must go and pay a visit to clara soon! thanks for the post!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 22:30:54 | 显示全部楼层
The one thing I remember about Clara is that she has one of the smoothest, softest skin I ever lay my paws on. The only one who can rival her silky, Snow White skin is Love@SC.

Last time she was here, she gained some weight, but was by no means fat. Glad that she has slimmed down. Her first Tour of Duty, she was really skinny and looked great.

Now that you mentioned about her puppy, it reminds me of Fendi with her dog. The little guy was following me to the washroom, and climbed up my lap and started licking my junior. It's better than BBBJ. LOL.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-7 00:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
Who at MW is at the top? Seems MW lineup is a bit stale these days?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-7 02:20:38 | 显示全部楼层
aznlover 发表于 2016-3-7 00:48
Who at MW is at the top? Seems MW lineup is a bit stale these days?

Catherine (of Adultmatch) is the best followed very closely by Cutie.  The best one-two at any Asian agency, IMO.  Sunny is also very good but is not at the level of  Clara and Abby.  

I only see Cutie and Catherine right now at MW as no others can match them in terms of their combination of beauty, service, attitude and personalities.   No need to see any others at MW when these two are their.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-9 23:54 , Processed in 0.039639 second(s), 13 queries .