找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: hornyme

Juice @ SG i suppose

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-6 12:20:34 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-6 11:50
Dont you guys feel bad if you walk out? Lol i d feel like a complete dick and asshole unless it s gr ...

Here is a Pork Chop Nitemare story many moons ago  I wrote on 747 but archived after an DNS attack.

I call Parade shop owner and ask who is working today. She says 6 MMs were waiting for me.1 pretty russian who is new. 2 Kimchis. 3 Chinese.    A young student 20 years old good service name Bobo.   I inquired ifrecent fave Chongqing Coco is around.Unfortunately I learn she is returning to China same day.

Mama San wasn't lying there were really 6 MMs waiting for me!   I'm a shy guy and don't like to sit down in the living room area and stare at the girls before choosing.   I prefer sitting off to the side sofa near the kitchen and drink some tea while discreetly observing and checking out the merchandize from the corner of my eyes pretending I'm reading Blackberry Messages .   I do this just to get a feel of the girls personality and filter out the one's who look bored, uninterested and tired.

Mama San sits beside me and I whisper who she recommends.She says ALL good.Her standard line.Having been a professional MM before,  mama San knows she can't play favourites for fear of pissing off MMs.    I'm struggling to choose.New Russian girl looks pretty from the side.Sammy was so so last time I ate.2 Kimchi's look good.1 China girl look ma ma dey who I assumed was the 20 yr old Bobo.   There was a very FAT FUGLY friend sitting there talkin with Bobo.

Mama San is encouraging me to sit closer to girls so I can get a better view.I politely decline and the girls are all chatting making fun of me in their local languages.    Then Mama San snuggles close to me with her head on my shoulder andstarts to stroke my arm running her hands up and down under my T shirt sleeve.I was a bit surprised and thought nothing of it.   But the dirty thought did cross my mind of wanting to see those huge boobs of Mama San .    Then i press Mama san and ask which MM was the least busy today.She says try try Bobo not busy good good service.   I look over to Bobo, who is chatting with the big FAT FUGLY girl,   and I just don't think she ispretty facially or body wize .Bobo doesn't look 20but more late 20 or even early 30s.    I figure what the hell I feel like a service driven girl today. SoI reluctantly agree against my better judgement.      Sasa calls out "Bobo Bobo come come".

Well guess who stands up?   To my worst horror,the big and tallFAT and FUGLY MM!!!!Guys if I took a picture of myself at that instant moment you would see TERROR AND FEAR in my eyes and face . No  doubt about it.    I panicked and whispered desperately to mama san "No No No".    The beast was walking towards me.I couldn't bare looking at her but looking down.   I'm a nice guy and I really don't want to hurt the MM's feeling and make her lose face.In the past I was too wimpy to refuse a MMBUT this time there was NO FUCKING CHANCE with this 1 girl !   No fucking way!I was a bit more louder under my breath saying NO NO NO NO NO.   Trying very hard to not let MM hear me. FAT girl knew I had no interest and return back to the sofa.   I sighed with relief but felt bad.   I turned to Mama sanand said quietly"Come on are you trying to kill me" mama San  is laughing and said but you ask me who was the least busiest and gives good service.    I mistakenly thought it was the other girl because I couldn't believe that the FUGLY FAT Girl was even allowed to work there!!!!!!  I  said come on you should know I have some standard la.  Mama San  giggled.

So after that little nitemare drama.   I quickly chose a descent looking Kimchi named Euna.Not a knock out but She looked, kind, gentle and innocent with good skin.She had a sweet looking disposition with cute sleep eyes.Age about 22-24.   At 5'6" with a solid body wearing a super tight white hip hugging dress with A cup natural boobs.

Up we go to the stairs and we have small chat exchangin personal info.She is a student nurse about to graduate.I slyly told her I wish she was wearing her nurse uniform.  Works rarely part time.   Very good english which helped make the session more intimate and created a connection.      She remindedof my ex jap girlfriend I told her.   

She was very friendly and talkative and asked me somepersonal questions which I didn't divulge. We started off just lying in bed hugging each other and she kissed my cheeks and started down licking my nipples and when she got to JJ she looked up and said do you mind if I put a condom on ?   Trying to hold back my disappointmentI said gently "I dont want to force you to do something you are not comfortable with. "Understandably she is a nurse so she will be much more careful then other MMs.    She tried hard to give me a goodCBJ but does nothing for me really because I can't feel much sensation with a condom.   She comes up towards my face and kisses my lips and then she starts to DFK me!!!!YESNOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT.Very HOT.

Anyways we do some DATY and she ask me a weird question " Do you have a girlfriend?".   I looked up and quickly said No and went down eating again.

She was very horny and I was boinking her for 15 minutes in many positions with her HOT natural moaning with her ankles locked with mine and her pressing down on my hips I came with a liion ROAARRRRRRRR!

End of amusing story. Apparently according to Euna that there is a min quota a girl must hit to continue to work and Mama San was trying to probably help Bobo out at my fucking expensE!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 13:21:25 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-3-6 12:20
Here is a Pork Chop Nitemare story many moons ago  I wrote on 747 but archived after an DNS attack ...

Bamboo 7 are you drinking this early afternoon?
Or you are doing some homegrown stuffs you planted in your basement
Another version of the "Fat mm" diary of yours
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 13:22:52 | 显示全部楼层
遇見一個屎塌,有膽量去揭個蓋嗅嗅,還要告訴我們它怎麼臭。市場上有這樣懦弱的顧客,店主又怎會有決心改進。後悔又怎樣,鈔票已經在人家口袋裏。不合意的便要奪門而出,不讓走便說報警求助,要走是沒有不可能的。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 14:03:04 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-3-6 12:20
Here is a Pork Chop Nitemare story many moons ago  I wrote on 747 but archived after an DNS attack ...

lol this one wasnt that bad. she s a bit chubby with some fat but not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat but she looked okay for her age 35 ish i would say.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 14:06:12 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2016-3-6 13:22
遇見一個屎塌,有膽量去揭個蓋嗅嗅,還要告訴我們它怎麼臭。市場上有這樣懦弱的顧客,店主又怎會有決心改進 ...

it s not a problem about not letting me leave. it s the problem i feel bad for the MM, i get it life is hard, not everyone have a good job like some of us, being able to go to a MM often... you know. If i wanted to leave nobody can stop me. i can tell you that but i feel bad for the MM is the problem i didnt know what to do at that point. i should ve just gave her part of the session fees and leave. But i dont want to pay and get nothing out of it...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 14:17:05 | 显示全部楼层
hornyme 发表于 2016-3-6 14:03
lol this one wasnt that bad. she s a bit chubby with some fat but not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

冬蟲夏草 Soup
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 14:18:22 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2016-3-6 13:21
Bamboo 7 are you drinking this early afternoon?
Or you are doing some homegrown stuffs you planted ...

Intended for you.  Not Horny bro 冬蟲夏草 Soup  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 14:24:31 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2016-3-6 13:22
遇見一個屎塌,有膽量去揭個蓋嗅嗅,還要告訴我們它怎麼臭。市場上有這樣懦弱的顧客,店主又怎會有決心改進 ...

屎塌? SG used to be good i havent used them in a while tho. i guess it's back now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 14:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
LOL bobo ...
sounds like a pet gorilla
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 14:38:15 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-3-6 14:32
LOL bobo ...
sounds like a pet gorilla

Lol not at all but it sure sounds like a fat girl name hahah
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 11:47 , Processed in 0.034329 second(s), 11 queries .