AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3426|回复: 25

Juice @ SG i suppose

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-6 10:29:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The other day, i saw SG posted on wechat so i asked who s young and good looking etc, she told me Yuki i believe dont remember excatly, so i decide to book her, i always thought D4U and SG works togather. So it cant be that bad right?! First keeper told me it was at the famous markham place but then when the appointment is approaching he told me Oh she s not at the condo today, she s at denison and brimley, should ve turned back at this time but anyways i decide to try since i havent seen much review from SG, it was the worst idea ever... got to the location, the door slowly opened and i went in, suddenly the door slammed behind me and i see this short milf looking chick with shoulder lenght hair.... My JJ got over my head that day, i didnt leave she wasnt terrible looking but wasnt good either. so we went up the stairs and she lead me into the room, it was a huuuuuuuuuuuge room. Got undressed and we went to the shower, i lay down and she gave me a BBBJ the pressure was hard i would ve cum if i didnt stop her. told her to get the dome and get on top she said i dont like top so i went top and she s bottom. Boy that was a loose kitty... I asked her what her name was she said Juicey. Also, there was another MM or C9 working there called Mini
Face: 4/10
Body: 6/10 soft tits, belly fat and soft butt
Attitude: 8/10 She s nice, when i leave she kept telling me to come back next time etc. im like sure with a unsure look. she told me it seems like she s forcing me to come back. i was gonna tell her " you are " but since im a nice guy i didnt.
Service: 6/10 Tried to make me cum with her mouth, told her to go on top and she refused.
repeat: hell no.
dmg 140.... ( with that age and face? i wouldnt think about going back even if it s 100 )

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 10:30:06 | 显示全部楼层
worse than a Backpage experience......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 10:39:25 | 显示全部楼层
There was a SG mm co shared with cashonly agency that deserved repeat.  Unfortunately gone now.    Chemistry fucker
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 10:46:28 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-3-6 10:39
There was a SG mm co shared with cashonly agency that deserved repeat.  Unfortunately gone now.    C ...

River was good. but i dont if river is river anymore.... im paranoid about this agency or agency sharing girls also....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 10:49:39 | 显示全部楼层
also. i asked keep who is this girl in the pic different days he tells me different names on the same pic on different days.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 11:01:27 | 显示全部楼层
u should  take off in the first place...given the scores of her face, u were so courageous to finalize the session..i am sure the moment you walked out that door, u had descended into the abyss of regrets...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 11:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
blue2012 发表于 2016-3-6 11:01
u should  take off in the first place...given the scores of her face, u were so courageous to finali ...

I would fell bad for the mm...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-6 11:50:18 | 显示全部楼层
Dont you guys feel bad if you walk out? Lol i d feel like a complete dick and asshole unless it s grandma i prob wont walk out
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 11:50:29 | 显示全部楼层
真猛
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-6 12:06:07 | 显示全部楼层
so sad to hear about that scort offering worst girls than backpage. Is how we learning to choose properly.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:31 , Processed in 0.036126 second(s), 13 queries .