找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4981|回复: 21

Rebecca@Babyface - My first report and farewell

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-2 15:41:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
First, Rebecca

Face - 6 for me. Don't get me wrong she is actually beautiful, can be 7ish or even 8, just not my type (I dig cute girls). she looks a bit like 蒙嘉慧, but very very rough.
Body - 7.5 - 8? Slim, Slender, but fake boobs.
Service/Attitude - I dont know. This is the first time I hunt dimsum after 20+ kimchis. While we both speak cantonese I dont feel we could communicate well, not better than most kimchis. She is willing to serve but unlike kimchis her tone is very hard and blunt. Her moans are fake. When I penatrate she she keep saying fu_k almost made me laugh. (wait I did actually laughed..) She tried very hard to please but you can sense she hate doing this and it shows on her actions.

damage - not the best $200 I've spend.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first report after being a CDROM for like a year or two and this is probably be my last. I've decided to quit this.

Price is one thing. I came from Hong Kong 8 years ago and before I left I had a few experence with 援交. With around $150 CAD One could get a 2hr session. You have so much more time to talk, flirt, and get connected with them. Of course not all girls are willing to chat. not all are cute neither. some are absolute pork chops but you can always give them $10 and tell them to go as them are not your type. I have landed a few gems back then though - like a top girls' school girl whose bf took her virginity a few weeks ago and dumped her - I was her first customer, so I'm her second men in her life and that was her third time having sex. I felt so guilty that I told her to stop when she told me all about these before we started. of cos we didnt stop I talk hug and kissed and cuddle with her and had one of my best fuck of my life natually... well anyway I mean connection is important to me.... That's why I repeated Katie@SexyCat so many times. She's cute for sure yet the most important part I like about her is she really care. Now she's gone, after a few unsatisfactorily hunt I just realise what I long for is connection not ejectualtion. I am grateful for Katie and other hunts for helping me realizing that It's so hard to look for what I want by hunting.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 16:06:16 | 显示全部楼层
Bro W,
Note this is worse than me.
Me,  Hello and Goodbye,  next.
This Bro, Hello and Retire, farewell, bye bye.
Who is worse ????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 16:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah Katie was great and Pia
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 17:01:28 | 显示全部楼层
Everything is about the connection, that special feeling.

If the girl is a 10 but there is no spark then everything else is lacking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 17:20:29 | 显示全部楼层
Can never put too much <3 or $ into mm, because in the end it can only end 2 ways.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 17:52:01 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-3-2 17:20
Can never put too much

our life even worst, just have one way to end. that why we need enjoy it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 18:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
When you die.. you can't take money with you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 19:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-3-2 16:06
Bro W,
Note this is worse than me.
Me,  Hello and Goodbye,  next.

just back from visiting one of the k girls i like.. .
Oppa is right. qin jia . qin jia. Katie is one of the quality girls here. sadly she gone.
when I met with katie for the first time, she touched my heart with her 气质。一朵梨花压海棠
the feel is already beyond words ..
However, in terms of beauty of face, no way can katie be as pretty as the one I mentioned to you so many time.
So from one girl you can see how a tree looks like , from a group of girls, you see how forest looks like.
most of the girls one see are too ordinary to be impressive. Gems are rare,
there are gems in garages, moreover, there are gems outside of garages existing at all the corners of the society. Your limited life can only experience a limited small number of gems.
But who said less is more?

You now like semi retire, because you does not frequent TO the north Disneyland.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 21:50:25 | 显示全部楼层
Nice and warm.  Do not like snow and cold.
Next week.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 22:05:22 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-3-2 21:50
Nice and warm.  Do not like snow and cold.
Next week.

next week still snows, then
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:18 , Processed in 0.036847 second(s), 13 queries .