AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5949|回复: 22

Akira @ Indy

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-1 20:01:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Due to some slight confusion from the other review, which was kept quite short and brief, I shall personally write one that fits the truth, and throw an L towards mfqueen. First off, booking was fairly easy through text. Met at an upscale downtown hotel.. which she treats like a home. Very upscale.. greeted at door semi-disappointed.. my tastes are kind of high because I dated a couple of 10s in my life.. one of the photos was taken down by mod very quick .. quite sad small wolves will never have a chance to even touch or be looked at by them.. Back to the session. I walked in made some small talk.. unclothed into a nice washroom. .there was no SF2.. not even mouth wash.. which was semi disturbing in a way. I was asked to take a quick rinse so we have more time for the action.. She had a good amount of make up on her face.. but decent eyebrows and eye shape for a japanese. Body was ok... skin not the smoothest but soft. Her breasts are natural.. in my opinion a medium C or high B seemed like it. not D's.. but they were soft and droopy to the side when she laid then... Shaved kitty.. detected a hint of cheese&fish flavor so did not DATY.. but plenty of DFK throughout. During the session I had to with hold certain positions because of the smell.. no doggy or behind.. pretty much just slamming it missionary.. She did tell me she just recently came off period but either way its an extreme turn off for me.. I don't want to show off my detective and people reading skills too much but I will say she is not very good at social skills nor conversational fluent though she did admit that to me as well.. She means to please.. tries to be nice.. but she is kind of blunt and direct.. not that its a bad thing. She told me she was 21.. can't tell for sure unless I see ID but looks more like 24-25.. Overall service was mediocre.. I never asked for nipple licking or BLS or rimming.. she told me greek was extra 80. Worked at a white agency before but couldn't handle the dick so boom.. an indy was born.

I serve a simple service, truth to this hobby. I demand justice upon the shills who benefit for personal gain. I state shit like I see it, I would rather not say something than lie about it. Remember.. you only lie when you are scared. I pass judgement to those deemed fit.. sometimes the reality will set you free.

Face: 7.3
Body: 8
Attitude: 8.5
Service: 7.5
Repeat: No

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 20:08:37 | 显示全部楼层
No SF2, bad bad bad, even the ugliest kimchi has at least the first round SF2
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-1 20:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-3-1 20:08
No SF2, bad bad bad, even the ugliest kimchi has at least the first round SF2

She went on and on about how SF2 wasted time and I'm like not really I actually prefer it knowing its more cleaner after every client and such..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 20:16:19 | 显示全部楼层
yeah i didn't get sf2 either... maybe it's because she came from a white agency before
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 20:35:15 | 显示全部楼层
我约的一个小时,跟她一起洗过。长相也算中上等,她跪着舔雪糕看我的表情跟A片一模一样。性格“blunt and direct“,CBC不都这样。。。

你的真相不一定是别人的真相。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 21:23:12 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=25097

Japanese girls are notorious for not endowed with lovely legs.  The photos proved just that.   
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-1 21:31:20 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-3-1 20:35
我约的一个小时,跟她一起洗过。长相也算中上等,她跪着舔雪糕看我的表情跟A片一模一样。性格“blunt and d ...

First off, don't say shes a CBC, she is far from a cbc, her english is not perfect. If you don't speak perfect english you will never notice it. I'm not even born in this country yet my english is as good as it gets.. Secondly, "中上等" . Don't make me laugh. How dare you bring up Stella up in comparison.. besides a bit of fat on the breasts they are nothing alike.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 21:37:34 | 显示全部楼层
there are J girls with pretty long legs and good teeth, but rare..
most of them short legs..and teeth could be a unignorable problem
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 21:39:34 | 显示全部楼层
我说像Stella是身材像,都是高个长腿细腰,Stella没胸,Akira胸很饱满。你丫根本不懂中文。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-1 21:45:55 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-3-1 21:39
我说像Stella是身材像,都是高个长腿细腰,Stella没胸,Akira胸很饱满。你丫根本不懂中文。 ...

你傻B, i know perfectly what you meant. unlike stella's smooth skin and longer legs, even the way her legs open with her pussy showing looks better.. just the chest is flat like mosquito bites. her face shape and overall shape is not comparable.. figure is similar, but not the same at all
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 11:16 , Processed in 0.044764 second(s), 13 queries .