AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: wonderfall

Question- Can we post strip club experience here?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-29 16:24:09 | 显示全部楼层
Brass rail or club pro is good, been meaning to try Zanzibar..
Someone toftt and try Remington's
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-29 16:35:24 | 显示全部楼层
phluong 发表于 2016-2-29 15:29
For sure my favourite is Cafe Atlantis off Dixie. No cover, no one drink minimum and beautiful girls ...

yup, cafe atlantis is the shit... but its too far from where I live. The strip clubs in dt are too legit for anything further. I often get extras at fairbanks... but the girls quality is much lower...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-29 20:59:52 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2016-2-29 16:35
yup, cafe atlantis is the shit... but its too far from where I live. The strip clubs in dt are too ...

Fb was the shit. 1/2 the price and no one bothers u
The rest are all complete waste of money u might as well go for sp
Who do you usually book at fb?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 00:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
try locomotion.  A lot of good looking non Asian dancers with nice bodies - fake and a lot of natural.  Only bad thing is lap dances are in these big rooms where everyone sees what is going on between you and dancer.

In general, any clubs outside of Toronto are more fun.  I get offered to do extras all the time but considering cost to make it happen, you might as well book with Asian agency for $140 and get some solid fun where you are both naked and there is sf2.  At the same time, there is something fun, dangerous and dirty about doing the deed at a club.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-1 00:32:42 | 显示全部楼层
^$$$^ 发表于 2016-2-29 20:59
Fb was the shit. 1/2 the price and no one bothers u
The rest are all complete waste of money u mig ...

I haven't been there over a year...
there was a girl from Czech republic several months ago... had a great time with her big tits and nice long legs. long gone though.
there was also a tall brazillian girl... katarina ?
and of course, mimi, eva and shit some hk girl... yuki? lol
I like how you have a catalogue and pick a girl... make things so much more convenient.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-1 00:34:37 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2016-3-1 00:19
try locomotion.  A lot of good looking non Asian dancers with nice bodies - fake and a lot of natura ...

doing extras at a strip club won't get you too much shit in my perception. correct me if I am wrong. the bouncers won't get the police on you. you won't get arrested or anything.
on the other hand... for the actual hobby... just more risky to me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-1 06:55:17 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2016-3-1 00:34
doing extras at a strip club won't get you too much shit in my perception. correct me if I am wron ...

No one really cares.  The clubs just turn the other way as they know you will return for more.  I used get a hj from this really beautiful tall, Hungarian dancer (I won't mention which club) and she would never charge me anything over and above as she knew she had me sunk for repeats.  The hj would be completed by 4th song so happy ending cost $80 which included sucking on her natural Cs during the completion.   

More stuff happens in those VIP rooms but I will never participate as the cost never makes sense.  However if it just happens that some type of enforcement comes in on that day you are getting some type of crazy extra then who knows.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-1 11:11:34 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-2-29 16:24
Brass rail or club pro is good, been meaning to try Zanzibar..
Someone toftt and try Remington's

lol you are such as troll.

I will write something about zanzibar sometime... almost no extra can happen in zanzibar in my opinion.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 07:42:16 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11774

already did

that's 2 years ago
time sure flies
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 23:11 , Processed in 0.034678 second(s), 11 queries .