找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Lakesideguy

Cutie@MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-2 08:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-29 23:03
You forget Ms chin jia i told you before. why called her Ms chin jia.

Is there another short term for "come on" or "give me a break" or "Jesus Christ" or "are you kidding me"?

Actually means I LOVE YOU.
Me Q  Q .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 08:24:47 | 显示全部楼层
MrPrezident 发表于 2016-3-2 05:36
I am noting that the original poster could not get the booking he wanted with Cutie. I never had a p ...

Should your security detail to book.
You should focus on important matters for the country.
Every thing set up and your convoy will deliver MM to your Oval office.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 20:03:28 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-3-2 08:22
Is there another short term for "come on" or "give me a break" or "Jesus Christ" or "are you kiddi ...

'me Q Q?"
you are talking like girls now.  I only know qin jia, do not know other words expressing the same meaning ,
blame my korean teacher , she only taught me this

Oppa, you are cuter than a girl
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 21:44:21 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-3-2 20:03
'me Q Q?"
you are talking like girls now.  I only know qin jia, do not know other words expressing ...

阿Q
Qin ja definition is the whole statement.  Not JUST  Jesus Christ.  But also are you kidding ... etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-2 21:46:54 | 显示全部楼层
阿Q。

Qin jia = whole term.   Give me a break etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-3 05:48:55 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser,
The original purpose of the last campaign swing was to probe Korean issues. The quick cutoff from phone lady forced a more domestic agenda. However, meetings with other Egyptian and Canadian envoys proved to be very lengthy and productive. I have in the past booked extended meetings with MW, the first one actually an outcall at Prez Tower with Amy, a talented diplomat from the recent past. MW is a great agency with some talented representatives.

I look forward to trying a renewed booking attempt in the future, perhaps even to establish intensive overnight negotiations. Barbie, Cutie, and Nabi are worth extra effort to try to leapfrog obstructionist phone opposition.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-3 08:44:56 | 显示全部楼层
MrPrezident 发表于 2016-3-3 05:48
mmpleaser,
The original purpose of the last campaign swing was to probe Korean issues. The quick cut ...

Mr. President,

You are no fun.
I want to talk to JT instead.  He may have more humor.

Do not be too serious.
Can you handle the 2 AM phone call when N. Korea shoots a missile towards homeland.
Take it easy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-3 17:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser,
The original purpose of the last campaign swing was to probe Korean issues. The quick cut ...

Mr Prezident: N. Korea is least of your worries. What I want to know is, how are you going to put down an insurgency from Donald Trump. He's after your Prezidency.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-3-4 19:55:24 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser,

Texted MW today to set up an appointment with a favorite and was told she was fully booked Friday and Saturday.  I then asked about Sunday and same thing.  She then immediately asked if I wanted to book for Monday, which I did.  

I find the MW ladies very easy to deal with and I am not a huge client by any means.  The past few times I have tried to book this particular woman, they have asked how about this day.  They don't ask about other women as they know I am not interested in all but 2 or 3 of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-5 01:52:40 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-29 23:00
I know KaChing which is mmoney into cash register.
Ching ja?

진짜

chin jia, ching ja, jeen jah [correct korean pinyin is actually "jin jjah"]
means
"really" or "sure"

if she said it as a question such as "jeen jah?" that means "oh really?" or "is that so?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWJmMKPJHr0

So, if she said "jin jahh bah boh" that means something or someone is "really stupid/foolish"  
Did she call you that bro W?  

Note: Also during my research I found out that "jin geh bo bo" means bushy pubes. LOL, I remember a fellow wolf (was it whitemamba?) who likes bushy pubes. Maybe he can ask? LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 10:17 , Processed in 0.045688 second(s), 11 queries .