AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6936|回复: 40

Can a mm reject a client for taking too long ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-22 17:58:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here's my beef with 75% of the girls I've seen. Most have mention to me that I take way too long....  
Since few month ago. I have only done 45 min sessions.  But now I find no matter if I do one hour or 45mins. The girl will simply tell me they can not continue. It hurts too much and blah blah. I even had one mm tell me. I have a serious question for all u guys. Is it because the mm doesn't like u for whatever reason or maybe we Asians just don't last long or hard !?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-22 18:03:47 | 显示全部楼层
你丫一堆废话不就是想吹你自己硬的时间长吗,去你大爷的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-22 18:15:16 | 显示全部楼层
MM told me most people will be done in 5 minutes.
Now if you are that long, will the MM be getting multiple organism or your jj is too small to let anyone feel anything.
Do not forget when your time is up, you are out the door.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-22 18:33:24 | 显示全部楼层
lets put it this way. I have never ask for daty or cim. thats showing respect to all the mms I've seen. That being said. To get down to the business end of things. I do like it hard and fast. Knowing if I take too long with the foreplay. There won't be enough time. Most are Chinese btw. I just think if im not going in for the kill. Why bother going. But if ur ready to go 9 innings and the mm can only do 5. There won't be any end results.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-22 18:51:46 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-22 18:15
MM told me most people will be done in 5 minutes.
Now if you are that long, will the MM be getting m ...

trust me. If my jj was small. The mms will not be complaining.  The part that gets me is most refuse to see me again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-22 21:34:59 | 显示全部楼层
One time there was caucasian MM also asked me to try to be quicker because she was sore.

So Shi, when did you see the MM? Was it late at night after MM worked through a busy day? Was she a popular/busy hard to book MM? Maybe she had seen too many wolves that day and her pussy can only take so much pounding a day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-22 22:45:58 | 显示全部楼层
May be you need to get MM excited and become well lub and less friction .  be gentle man.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-23 06:42:07 | 显示全部楼层
5 mins to 10 mins normal, (first shot, second shot will be significantly longer, 10-20 mins)

anything more than 20 mins is abnormal, either mm is too unattractive, or her pussy is too loose,
or your JJ is too small, so u can't even tell you r in her pussy

that's why u have to try to be the first wolf of the day, when the pussy is still fresh and tight. last client, her pussy will be sore no matter what
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-23 08:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
When you get to the 10 minute mark, you are better off asking her to finish you with her hand.  As a serious question, do you even completely finish?

Even if you are with civilian girl, you are going at it way too long especially as you mentioned, you like the action hard and fast.  You'd probably get a tap on the shoulder and she'd tell you she has to go to work the next day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-23 17:14:16 | 显示全部楼层
You brothers remember Victoria from LCY? She was close to me a few years back. She told me that there has been a guy she met that was terrible. The guy is big and strong. Fast pounding for 30 minutes and still did not release. Victoria told me that she was feeling good and got high for the first half. Then got very uncomfortable and very painful at the end. I think Victoria told me that the guy did not release at the end. She told me she was painful for a long time. Poor girl. Is it you?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-30 16:32 , Processed in 0.040309 second(s), 13 queries .