找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Ben2009

Dear Bros, please beware stalkers(痴漢) try to befriend and get info from you

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-20 21:01:26 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-20 20:28
There is alot of crazy people out there, i really feel bad for the mm cause they already have a hars ...

The cold harsh reality is you make your choices in life.   It's all about the Risk/Reward trade off illegal or legal world   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 00:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 09:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2016-2-20 07:55
What you say is true, and that is because you are thinking about it rationally. However stalkers ar ...

I wonder how tall that midget stalker is?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 10:30:14 | 显示全部楼层
williamstream 发表于 2016-2-21 09:28
I wonder how tall that midget stalker is?

you do realize that info is readily available through the "ecosystem" key players?   Or just ask some of our Asian Sexperts  who name drop their tight n cozy relations with major agency proprietors and " top 10 mm "?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 11:24:32 | 显示全部楼层
Is that short guy Vietnamese by any chance? Lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 11:38:39 | 显示全部楼层
I always wonder how MM can deal with stalkers. There are guys out there that automatically think they are BF status after having an outstanding session which they think is unique but is probably just their standard service especially lip service and phone service etc. Bros need to know this is just a fantasy that their paying for and its not Going to spill into their real life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 12:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
Bros over simplify matters And naturally pin the blame on some fictionalized character crazy wolf stalker .  sure they exist as small percentage of population.  We have no idea on the circumstances.  It takes 2 tango.   

Many moons ago there was big controversy with a with a  lonely young  Asian wolf  student who fell in love with a mm.  She scammed him of all his money and house funded by parents.  He went public and  the mm was crucified and was "run out of town" temporarily.     This story happens every week, month and year.    A Mm smells opportunity on emotionally fragile and lonely wolves and play them like fiddles .   Then this fantasy bubble bursts by mm or wolf finds out he is not alone " only special guy"

So who is to blame?   Sucker wolf or slick opportunistic mm?  It takes 2 tango.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 12:06:56 | 显示全部楼层
Jalex7300 发表于 2016-2-21 11:38
I always wonder how MM can deal with stalkers. There are guys out there that automatically think the ...

Exactly. It's crazy how wolves want to be BF with the MMs. It's not fair for the MMs. They make huge sacrifice to come to WORK, to MAKE MONEY. Not to develop feelings and fall in love. Any effort made by the wolf with intention to get the MM fallen in love is wrong and selfish. Unless you are paying the MM reasonable amount of MONEY to be your GF. That's dfferent
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 12:11:26 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-21 12:03
Bros over simplify matters And naturally pin the blame on some fictionalized character crazy wolf st ...

I would say the sucker wolf... All MM play with wolf emotions, flirt a lot, try to make you fall in love with them so they got a steady source of income from an easy client.

Sucker wolf is young and can't distinguish fiction from reality and wasted his moneylike it was an addiction.

Both suckers and stalkers need to distinguish fiction from reality.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-21 12:19:10 | 显示全部楼层
Jalex7300 发表于 2016-2-21 12:11
I would say the sucker wolf... All MM play with wolf emotions, flirt a lot, try to make you fall i ...

Bingo!  That's why when you hear stories about some mm or wolf being victimized don't jump to conclusions so quickly.  There is an underlying story or indirect/direct  forces that drive behaviour.  Every direct/indirect action by both parties or even review /posts has a cumulative effect.  By the way it doesn't just happen to young wolves.  Emotional fragility cuts across all ages, education and income levels of wolf population.   

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 15:49 , Processed in 0.037088 second(s), 11 queries .