找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: justhorny

Sinking Ship - aiya i'm sinking into this hobby

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-15 14:16:19 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2016-2-14 22:02
As much as we all visit this forum, one thing that really, really helps is to avoid all these review ...

I wish I never found this site.  Bad fingers hit on this site.  Not sure how I got here at all.  Not from a friend as I have none.
Now I am 24/7 on it and I am the SUNK ship at the bottom of 30,000 ft.  No way to rasie from DEEP BOTTOM.

Not to mention what happened to my pocket book.  Now even explore Non TO MM from far away.  You are not so bad after all.  Do you feel better now, Bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 14:19:33 | 显示全部楼层
evilperson 发表于 2016-2-15 07:29
這budget並沒有連食物和車資.

Bro ,
Largest expense is House, even mortgage free, still need P tax, utilities (heat big time this month), insurance.  
They are more than food (small) and car or transportation.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 14:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
Just want to add to my previous thread.

Don't get me wrong, without this site, Life is really boring and painful.

Never knew what number to call, where to go, who to go to (thanks for the guiding lights, so far no mines in TO partially because of Bro reviews).  A lost soul wandering in the forest without GPS.

Notice if a MM is not mentioned, it could be a land mine.  I hit one, actually went back for encore and walked out after checking out the partner.

So though I sank very deep, I must say I am glad I did.

Not sure if I make any sense, but then that is my life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 18:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
evilperson 发表于 2016-2-15 07:30
You are correct.

There are so many shills so many wolves are really suspicious to every posts.

I wouldn't say that there are many shills. For sure there are some. It would be impossible to completely get rid of all shills. That would be like trying to have a society with zero crime rate.

At least compared to all other hunting forums I've been on, both Chinese and English, there is much less shilling going on here. The mods here are doing a good job.

Some bros are too quick to label some reviews as shills if it doesn't fit with their experience. Personally I usually view newbie reviewers with skepticism until they have earned my trust. I also know which reviewers have similar tastes as me, and which ones tend to be overly generous. This knowledge helps me out tremendously when I hunt.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-15 19:38:35 | 显示全部楼层
i would say the mods have done a good job although it's time consuming....

i agree the knowledge helps out although u have to know how to filter out stuff

House OH MAN, is expensive
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-15 19:38:58 | 显示全部楼层
and ya, hopefully the last post in a very long time, good luck and have fun guys

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-16 09:40:45 | 显示全部楼层
justhorny 发表于 2016-2-15 08:22
ya i would agree that seeing this forum less and less would help a lot.

i have to find something m ...

I have one suggestion to you. Save up some money and go on a trip to Cuba for a week.
Over there, you can hunt different kinds of mms and they are half as expensive as here with great service.

Once you enjoy your whole, come back here and save up for another trip to Mexico or Dominican republic to do the same thing. It might help avoiding your spending.

P.s. I tried once and I am trying again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-16 09:44:08 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-2-15 09:40
我一个月吃,住,租房,汽油,车保险一共1200,一年大概一万五。

看你什么人了,你要是省吃俭用,搬进一 ...

我跟你都一樣, 日常開支的價錢也差不多.
但是我的收入應該比你少, 所以玩的錢也有限.

其他洗費已經很節儉了,但你知道在加國的稅收實在太多,
根本很難有閑錢.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-16 09:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-15 14:16
I wish I never found this site.  Bad fingers hit on this site.  Not sure how I got here at all.  N ...

I agreed with you.

We are men, and we are mostly controlled by our "little bro" down there.
I sometime think it is enough for this week to visit and then my itch comes out again.

no choice but call garage to book an appointment.
story of my life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-16 09:52:53 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2016-2-15 18:06
I wouldn't say that there are many shills. For sure there are some. It would be impossible to comp ...

For me, even though some reviews are shills, I am glad that they post it.
It is because the other experienced bros will call it out their craps or raise opposite opinions about some poor service mms.

I am with you for the generous part. I am one of them.
I mean when they are doing their job, may be skipping some service, I am still happy.
Unless they are really really bad, i will try to stay positive. I am here to enjoy my moment,
not nitpicking.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 10:06 , Processed in 0.033656 second(s), 11 queries .