[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-14 17:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
how long you lived in shanghai?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-14 17:12:47 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-14 17:07
One more thing.
In china, "relationship"关系guanxi is very important. Without guanxi, you cannot go ...

That I know.
Why do I not want to go back?
Without connections, nothing.  Hate to kiss ass for all these favors.
See too many classmates too rich that they do not need to lift a finger for the rest of their lives.

But  the ripoff for registration number is really last straw.
It was viral end of Jan in China,  CCTV played it every hour.
Why does it take her to raise the issue.  Are we all numb now,  see no evil and hear no evil.

I ranked her almost same level as Tank Man on June 6.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-14 17:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
You sound like someone having experience working in media industry,
Did you learn media back in school? I did learn media and culture back in Europe years ago
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-14 17:30:56 | 显示全部楼层
Media have its POWER.
if my english speaking and listening isn't that bad, i would consider attending graduate school for media research.  Too bad my speaking and listening sucks, can only live with those stupid natural science subjects everyday.
With all those ugly girl dinosaurs around me everyday.
holy sxxt
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-14 17:31:53 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-14 17:30
Media have its POWER.
if my english speaking and listening isn't that bad, i would consider attendin ...

Too bad my speaking and listening sucks, at a result i end up with living with those stupid natural science subjects everyday.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-19 01:42:09 | 显示全部楼层
That girl is brave. I appreciate her. There are a lot of these dark things in china. China is a developing country. You cannot except the Western style society,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-19 01:45:09 | 显示全部楼层
Otherwize Chinese people wont flood to the west. If china is that good, why bother going abroad, why giving up evething, love, family and others. I told u china is a country with unhappiness.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-19 02:04:38 | 显示全部楼层
In shanghai 世博, why someone cut in the line while u want to wait for 3hours. Why 清华北大 is  easier for 北京人。why 我爸是李刚 why poison milk, why .

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-19 03:07:26 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-19 02:04
In shanghai 世博, why someone cut in the line while u want to wait for 3hours. Why 清华北大 is  easi ...

why do we have corruption so bad that enough cash to occupy a whole room.
How can any one or family spend all those cash in their and their kids and their kids kids lifetime.

Everyone is numb to it.  What are the top leaders and their direct reports doing to control.

Hear No Evil and See NO Evil at this ELECTRONIC AGE?

Make no sense.

Like they say, if you do not want to be found out,  you do not do it.  (Chinese version translated).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-19 09:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
Money is never too much. Even Bill gates has something he cannot buy.
Economic Scarcity exists no matter how rich you are. Remember what they said in microeconomics

You see those rich people in Vancouver, how spent money crazily. You may sense where the money comes from.

If you are rich in china, would you give up your benefit by pursuing more fairnesS?
If you poor, of course you want fairness
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 03:01 , Processed in 0.036154 second(s), 11 queries .