AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8846|回复: 13

Lush@AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-9 09:02:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It was a pretty special experience with Lush. I admitted myself are definitely a fucking face fucker, so I wouldn't give any comment on how she looks like. Not saying she looks bad, but only thing I could say is she has a traditional Asian pretty face. Sharp and obvious face contour, Sharp like samurai sword shape of eyes outline , small nose etc. A traditional Asian pretty women face which I believe she would get more attention by western people more over than the Asian guy like me. Because I tend to like those girls with doll alike pretty face, big eyes...... But Lush wasn't at the same category at all. So for personal preferences I could only give 7 for her face.

Her body shape I would give her a 8/10 though. Minus half point by multiple tattoos on her body. But her toned body could tell she did work out in order to keep herself in shape.

And so here the climax, even though I was bitching about her looks and this and that.... But her service.... The routine... Are definitely make her so special... Not out of this world speical but I dare to say her attitude and service are dominated 95% of the girls on the market. I don't want to go though and expose every small detail here for what she exactly did during the session, but her performance are definitely at top notch which you couldn't find a single flaw to pick with. No question ask... She deserved a 10/10

At the end, I hope no wolves will turn back to her when seeing her at the door, because she's not the one who would give you a strong positive impression visually, espeically if this is your first time visit her. But I strongly recommended you should at least give her a try and shut your mouth up until you've been gone though the whole session with this girl... Even though she's not at the legendary level yet, but if she spend time on her costmetic parts like learn and improve her make up skills maybe ? I believe she could be the best in town in someday.

P.S. Best bbbj ever and PSE CG riding experience

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-9 09:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-9 10:44:17 | 显示全部楼层
I had a great time with lush! looking forward to repeat soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 04:08:58 | 显示全部楼层
Guess what.
I went to MM as first client and specifically requested that No make up so I see her naturally beauty.
False eye lashes does turn me on when walking on street or mall.  But in bed, like the real natural look.
She obliged twice and I rewarded her with 2 hours each session consecutively in 2 days , last on my day of departure from airport.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 09:57:42 | 显示全部楼层
I dont like big false eye lashes.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 17:14:38 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 04:08
Guess what.
I went to MM as first client and specifically requested that No make up so I see her nat ...

You should see lush to know whayt kind of service is excellent
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-13 11:48:03 | 显示全部楼层
Lush has a natural beauty I have seen her with and without her make up, even without the big eye lashes.  Many guys stop and look at her.  Granted, she is not everyone's "cup of tea" but is is pretty in her own right.  A session with her is about how she makes you feel and the sensualit that she exudes.  Very few, if any can match her.  None of the Queens are at her level in this regard.  

The atmosphere in her room is second only to Catherine.  She understands the importance of providing a place that her clients want to be in.  A place where you want to be and can lose yourself. For the time you are with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-17 14:32:13 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review and I agree with you 99%... just that I think her face works for me .. lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 00:47:15 | 显示全部楼层
I saw her a week ago when she returned to North York location. Very service orientated, but I have seen her once before in Dec. Will repeat again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-20 08:52:28 | 显示全部楼层
Really need to try her
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 01:23 , Processed in 0.038333 second(s), 13 queries .