AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4870|回复: 26

US presidential election may have a TWIST

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-9 02:53:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Now that Trump is still on top (no true Republican main stream would vote for him, but lots of General US population may like him Republican or not.), Hilary is close tie with Sanders (but like McCarthy and McGovern and  Dukakis not electable).  
Guess what, with all his money, Bloomburg may want to run too.  He can register as independent and does not need to get other people money to be a president, one or 2 billion money cash is not issue.  Trump has no means to fight him.  On top of it, Bloomberg is a three term NYC mayor, no corruption issue as he is WAY TOO RICH.

So we may even have a Bloomburg president come election time.  It is like China having Ma Yun as president, no corruption under him is possible as his family or he will need any money from any one.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-10 03:54:58 | 显示全部楼层
Trump and Sanders won big.
Apparently whether they will be able to govern is another story.  But people like them for being authentic, not PHONY.   Real McCoy.
Bernie got even working class votes which Hilary did not get.  Trump is all for getting Americans jobs even if they are of low wages, better than nothing.  All the trade pacts (free trade) that benefited third world countries and raising the third world standard.  Here two extrames, rich and poor now.  Poor people are looking forward to both Sanders and Trump.

Now Bloomberg may be the best candidate as he has experience in Wall St, NYC 3 terms, no corruption issue as he is way TOO RICH to be corrupted.  He just tried to build a legacy for himself and a few billion for TV Ads is peanuts to him.  Hopefully he can be ELECTED as third party candidate.  Trump can never rival Bloomberg pocket money.

Bloomberg for PRESIDENT and fix up the congress with all third party Congress Members for a change.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-10 04:16:40 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9XuJJXylw

Voters don't like the Clintons because of BC's scandals (plural), and HL's lies.

Trump got voters through his straight talks.

Anyway, that was only a Primary, just an indication of political mood, not the real thing yet.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-10 16:23:21 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-2-10 04:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9XuJJXylw

Remember that you need to have a majority of delegates to be a Nominee , it is like Superbowl teams, then fight for real election.
But hopefully Bloomberg will come out and blow every one away with his BILLIONS.  Spread the wealth.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 04:01:47 | 显示全部楼层
Guess what, both Sanders and Bloomberg are Jewish, God Chosen people.

Sanders is getting support from a lot of funs and has a clear message to America.  Hiliary is getting to be phony to a lot of people.   Some folks under 30 does not know any presidents whose name is not Clinton, Bush and also Obama.

If Sanders win, lot of American may rejoice.
I think Bloomberg is better, sign some checks to TV station and the presidency could be his and for a good cause.  No influence from any one but himself, reform the sick Congress, do something good for the unhappy American and giving them hope.

Let us have a Jewish President, OK.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 04:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 04:01
Guess what, both Sanders and Bloomberg are Jewish, God Chosen people.

Sanders is getting support fr ...

To prove they are truly Jewish, they must show their circumcised dicks to voters!    

Wanna have a look, I am Jewish!  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 04:39:55 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-2-11 04:30
To prove they are truly Jewish, they must show their circumcised dicks to voters!   

Wanna h ...

Me too.
But no look ok.  Trust me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 08:39:10 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 04:39
Me too.
But no look ok.  Trust me.

We are Jewish brothers!      
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 08:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2016-2-11 08:39
We are Jewish brothers!

Shalom to you bro.

that is

Peace be with you.  If you do not understand, you are no Jew.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-13 04:05:13 | 显示全部楼层
Now that Cruz is gaining momentum.
Trump has new strategy.

Like the Obama birther issue (not born in USA).  He was, all the big lies.
Cruz was born in Canada to American parents.  But since Canada is not a US territory (thank God), he is NOT a natural born US citizen, unlike John McCain, father was in service when he was born, so not US Soil it is OK.

Naturalized citizen can NEVER be a presidential candidate.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 18:26 , Processed in 0.036583 second(s), 13 queries .