AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Communique for Bro W and Yours Truly

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-6 21:46:11 | 显示全部楼层
She is the girl i pm you . Not working girl. Jere i cannot say too explicitly. I just hope you can talk with her a little more. Since she does not want to see me. I could not see her more
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 21:49:21 | 显示全部楼层
Although she hurted me , i still like her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 21:52:54 | 显示全部楼层
If you go see her, then you would be the continuation of my emotion investment on her.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 01:20:23 | 显示全部楼层
Mocca  like coffee.   All enhanced
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 01:26:46 | 显示全部楼层
Yes, coffee is manmade ,water is all natural. You get the point
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 01:41:38 | 显示全部楼层
Ok.  Next time for sure I will book her.  But got to leave Sunday.  If she is Not here when I get back, so be it.  I do not believe in religion,  but do believe 缘分。Or I did not get hurt badly due to my stupid behavior that could at least do sme big damage to my face or broken glasses
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 01:43:29 | 显示全部楼层
Some one is blessing me.   祝福我,
上天。謝谢你。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 02:56:18 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-6 21:49
Although she hurted me , i still like her.

Bro W,
You understand beauty is only SKIN DEEP.
I like to think of a person from the inside.  No phony baloney.
I am sorry that I disclose too much info.  Click the wrong button in bed on smartphone.  It is hard to type there.
If you got shit, what do you think that I will get. Chop off my little brother.  Will have to get medical insurance first.  LOL.
My current hunt is the nice girl that I told you about.  She needs money and if you have a chance, please support her.  Why are all the divorces I saw with all the MM, legit or otherwize.  I am not from a divorced family and does not leave a legacy of divorce from me.  It is hard to be brought up in a divorced relationship.   Sometimes unhappy marriage persists is because the financial burden imposed upon the family.  Unhappy but not divorced.  Not sure which relationship is better.

Did tropicana do something to you too.  You are so boy like.  Grow up and not to be a cry baby.  Start earning your own money to live.  You spoiled rat and so flower heart, but then so loyal.  Strange.

Looking forward to HK trip and NOT looking forward to income tax time,  so stressful every year.  Do not want to give uncle sam money, but then do not want to short change them.  That is my goal this month, to work on income tax.  I used to take off a few days every year to get it right.

But guess what, I bet you no one lift a finger on my return,  just waste my effort to get it right.  But that is me, try to get every penny from Uncle Sam or Uncle CRA,  but do not want to run afoul with them.  Death and tax that you cannot avoid.  I might vote for (if allowed) Ted Cruz as he promised to get rid of IRS.  What is wrong with them that not using a flat tax like HK and UK.  One pager, how much you made, and put in a 17% above certain limit.  NO DEDUCTIONS due to whatever you do during the year.  May be one exemption based on age and that is it.  All the manpower at IRS or CRA should be devoted to check all the finanical transactions in financial institutions to catch those NOT reporting income, forget about deductions.  Life is easier for every one,  sorry that will get rid of a lot of accountants, but so be it.

May be accountants are good coders and create better APPS, what do you think?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 09:05:22 | 显示全部楼层
See the website i then know she would leave by next week. Maybe i need to see her on my own. Othetwize i would regret during the rest of my life
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 09:09:38 | 显示全部楼层
dont know if she still wants see me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 21:23 , Processed in 0.035526 second(s), 12 queries .