立即注册
搜索
楼主: mmpleaser

Communique for Bro W and Yours Truly

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-11 00:47:39 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 00:44
Get a wife. You flower heart boy.

do not call me flower heart, although i like many girls, I have moments when crying
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 01:10:58 | 显示全部楼层
I told MM when in TO  (1 plus 1.5 hr session, no more cash in wallet, had to leave next early AM) that my house went up in value 70% over 6 years possession.  She could not believe it.  I did not do anything to earn it.  Just pure luck.  But then no one lose money on houses last few years with low interest rate.  If anyplace, only US did, but then with strong US dollar, I am not losing on US house either.

I learned my lession first year in TO.  House I bought was 100% over original price and 3 owners (not occupants) in ONE year.  That house that year made double of what I earned in salary.  Tax free.

So if you stop hunting for 1 year and save all your family support payments as down payment and get your parents as co sponsor of the house (no matter how small, probably no condo as they have no land), you could be rich without working,  let the house work for you.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 01:12:58 | 显示全部楼层
Bro W,
better go to bed now.
I just woke up so I am OK.
Nice to have nothing to do, except early morning visits to Y both for gym and pool,  Lose 600 calories every day, and so the machine tell me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 01:37:34 | 显示全部楼层
The situation is kind of similar in Beijing, in Beijing, you would be surprised how radical the apartment price  rises during the last 10 years. I should buy 3 apartment suites in Beijing years ago , then now I would be rich.  Sadly years ago, I did not realize this.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 03:54:07 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-11 01:37
The situation is kind of similar in Beijing, in Beijing, you would be surprised how radical the apar ...

And no assignments and just collect the rent to visit MM.  Is it nice?

Your parents had no insight into this?  Or they already got 6 units put under your name there????

If I were you, I would be smart to kiss my parents ass, on top of it, are you not the single child????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 18:12:41 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 03:54

Your parents had no insigh ...

before the chinese government implemented one child policy,  I am one of the products of the policy.
Now you may have two i heard. I have condo in china having my name on it. May rent it out for some money. You know money is not all of life. Except for money, there are also other problems troubling me. such as emotional problem, lack of a nice GF etc. Not everything in the world can be bought by money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 18:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 03:54

Your parents had no insigh ...

I owned that stupid condo since i was little. I actually hate my parents putting my name on it.
At that time, I did not care about how much possession or how much money i had, i cared more about other intangible things. In To, obviously i am poorer unlike in china i never lack almost anything materialistic. My budget here is limited. In china, i did not even know there was a thing called budget.
In To , i spend too much on personal pleasure, never put any effort to build a long term love relationship.
But that is not all of my fault either, I used to ask my parents to give me almost anything at home. Never thought to earn something i want. In my dictionary, there is only yes, not "no". As i said before, at home, there was literally a pretty GND, and many other females friends, i never needed to BUY girls.

However the situation in To changed. I can no longer just ask , but i also need to earn, need to build , need even to beg.  Money is not my problem.instead,  I want the feel of love.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 18:50:13 | 显示全部楼层
and i think what Asuran said is improper "hey, now that I have f'd you, you should see brother W again. He misses you and wants you back.""

You may say the following instead:
hey Ms coffee, since my name is mmpleaser i have serviced you, so please give W another chance to see you. If you do not want to service him with your body, that is OK, he actually only want to talk with you one more time. Please let him see your 最后一面. show your mercy
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-11 19:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
Agreed.  Never fxxxx a lady, but ml with her.
But it is over,  next time get doc license and patient file no.
If man made, it can be made in another lady.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-11 20:07:03 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-11 19:54
Agreed.  Never fxxxx a lady, but ml with her.
But it is over,  next time get doc license and patient ...

yes,it is over
one more thing:
I doubt the ability of doctor is limited, for example,
if two women went to his clinic, i doubt the outcome would be slightly different, although the same in most parts?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 10:04 , Processed in 0.036690 second(s), 12 queries .