楼主: WILLIAMS

人活着该不该有信仰?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-6 10:17:03 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-2-6 08:27
I concur your opinion ....
I strongly agree ~~~ Poor does not equate to UNHAPPINESS

Thanks for your stamp of approval Sir.
Now we will let Bro W know about his misunderstanding.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 16:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
我认为信仰是一种精神寄托,这种东西适于帮助那些极度贫穷和富有(有钱烧的)的人。 但是对于大部分人在社会上是需要用欲望去驱使他们不断进步的!没错就是欲望! 升职加薪 都是欲望驱使的,要是人没了七情六欲还哪来的上进心。 所谓的欲望才不会像电影里反派角色那样一定要统治世界 那么邪恶, 想多赚一点钱去还还贷款买点新东西也没什么的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 18:55:05 | 显示全部楼层
Maximaxi 发表于 2016-2-6 16:16
我认为信仰是一种精神寄托,这种东西适于帮助那些极度贫穷和富有(有钱烧的)的人。 但是对于大部分人在社 ...

Thank you Maximaxi ... ... Where is 老威?

Subject is 人活着该不该有信仰?
> 信仰是一种精神寄托

"欲望"去驱使他们 ......All "living" creatures have 欲望:
>Lion's 欲望 kill for meal
>Dog's 欲望 food/snack in your hand
>Flower's  欲望 colourful to attract bees.
>Human's  欲望 are 钱 and 权力 etc.

l
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 21:36:24 | 显示全部楼层
看看什么信仰。。。哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-8 13:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-2-6 18:55
Thank you Maximaxi ...  ... Where is 老威?

Subject is 人活着该不该有信仰?

对嘛! 每个人在的三观不同的情况下为什么要有同样的的信仰!

ps: where is 老威是啥意思?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-14 23:11:43 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-6 06:05
Bro W,
I am sorry that I disagree wth you on the poor SE Asia poor couple not being happy.  On the c ...

i do not know why , but i really have contempt on that poor SE Asia couple.
they do not have much spare money, with a terrible life. Watching TV, newspaper and radio is all their entertainment. I cannot tolerate that kind of life more than 1 day, yes, they have car, but is a cheap japanese car i do not remember which brand .
they has house, but it is low class, cheap house.
they cannot even afford my small condo in china. That kind of life is a tragedy, it is a poor tragedy in the society of north america. It seems their living quality is even worse than my life when i was little.

Economically, they are deprived. Politically, they do not have any power. Emotionally, their kids all leave them living elsewhere. I do not think their life has meaning. It is terrible.
At least a poor man needs to have ambition, and do not lose hope.
But they seem already satisfy with their poor life. it is tragic when one lives in a lousy place eating sxxt but still feel satisfied.
The money i spent on personal pleasure one month can be more than their one year life expense.
I did not see why their life is worth living.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 01:46:32 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-2-14 23:11
i do not know why , but i really have contempt on that poor SE Asia couple.
they do not have much  ...

On the contrary, I think you and I do not live better than That couple.

Not everything is materialistic.  They have each other and very happy.  I am quite content with that way of life.

Just way too horny all my life and it was suppressed due to respect.  So might as well spread the wealth.

Why is life measured in money terms?
I bet you that your parents will pay anything to see you.  By the way, why do they NOT come to visit you ???
Actually from what you are saying, that couple is a LOT better off than I thought.  Car, house, kids not dependent on them, TV, newspaper.  Is it not what President Xie is aiming for   Small Hong family.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 02:20:48 | 显示全部楼层
Hey hey hey .... This subject refers to "人活着该不该有信仰?". Not yes or no of "该不该有欲望?"

信仰 : Refers to 强脑人 leads a group of stupid fool.
欲望 : Refers to an individual chasing his/her desires.

老威 : Should you open new subject "人活着该不该有欲望?"
Hahahaha ..... 老威 and 大泡和 ruling 吹水区了 ..

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 08:26:44 | 显示全部楼层
tomsiu 发表于 2016-2-15 02:20
Hey hey hey .... This subject refers to "人活着该不该有信仰?". Not yes or no of "该不该有欲望?"

信 ...

Who told you to have limited exposure.
We (or just me) are here 24/7 except during radio silence period (say China not allowed).
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-15 22:37:12 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-2-15 01:46
On the contrary, I think you and I do not live better than That couple.

Not everything is materia ...

Think about NYC upper east side, manhattan .  Or The Hamptons luxurious houses as described in <revenge>which is an American Series. or Most Expensive U.S. Small Town: Sagaponack, N.Y.
Or Vancouver West Section. Or even Beijing shanghai. Those places are forever fantasies for them.
They have house and car , so what, they cannot even afford a small washroom within beijing 三环.
If I want , i can have a much better car than theirs here in TO, not lambo though.
I have contempt on them because they do not aspire for more. They already satisfied with their poor life. Everyday after work, TV is their only entertainment. That sucks.
I did not see any meaning in that kind of life.  
Their education level is so low. They smile a lot, for me,that means stupid.
i smile only when I received money or make money.
I cry on a lot of occasion, not only one girls' bed. Their poverty may have a valid reason, may not all of their fault. But they already satisfied , that is tragic. Even me with plenty of spare money make effort to earn more, to attain higher education, to improve myself. I know i should not satisfy with my now because not make further effort means half dead for a man.  
I make efforts for the future.  

They mentality makes me so sick. It is not something valuable for young people.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 04:56 , Processed in 0.034170 second(s), 11 queries .