找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WhiteMamba

Catherine @ 416AdultMatch / MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-7 12:23:25 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-7 11:47
So perhaps a no review policy for thei best queen level girls and a partial review to get their ot ...

Think of all the stakeholders (wolves > 747>garages>mms) in a supply food  chain as participants of an ecosystem similar to economy, environment or stock exchange.   In an ideal world a "state of equilibrium" is the goal where everyone is happy.    In a pure free market system there will be natural forces disrupting this system.   All participants need to be responsible in their actions and behaviour to prevent major disruptions or swings. Leading to Cause and Effect/Winners and Losers.  

Ask yourself how your actions in posts/reviews  or sessions mm will  potentially positively or negatively impact the participants in the ecosystem ?     I subscribe to the  KISS principle.    Book/Fuck/Review and be mindful/respectful to all participants.   

It's a pipe dream but it's something that all should strive for?     Like seriously how many more reviews, reference, analysis  and commentary dominate on daily topic of B+C here?      

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 12:29:24 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-7 12:23
Think of all the stakeholders (wolves > 747>garages>mms) in a supply food  chain as participants o ...

This is true, i inderstand the theory you are appling to this situation, at the end of the day we can try to maintain the equilibirum, so that all participants can win however there will always be the additional factors that can cause the system to become invalanced

However very simialr to homeostasis this system will find a way to balance itself back.

I do understand your point to saying that do we really need anymore teviews of such previously highly reviewed mm aka queen status or do we even need to see so many of these quasi fstewell postes in an attempt to win the heart of a departing mm  so you can have one more last time with them

Overall inthink the system we have now works, i should just be less detailed in our crazy escapades in order to not deter others and harm the influx of customers for other mm or shops

My next review shall be very basic.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 12:37:27 | 显示全部楼层
My absolute favorite was Clara of BH but have never reviewed her out of respect

Mileage was excellent and based what she told me and what others have told me I consider myself quite lucky to have known her.  I hope she returns from Korea so that we can continue where we left off.  

Quite correct, maybe the B and C and E conversations should just stop but guys being guys, it is human nature to tell everyone that you just had a great time with the most popular girls in the "neighbourhood".  

Do they need to be reviewed?  Absolutely not.  Their reputations are un-rivalled and they will be booked solid until they leave.  

Catherine is more of a target due to her personality. Barbie appears much stronger and I don't think anything being said here bothers her.  She doesn't care.  She knows how good she is.  

In the end, it is all about doing something they tolerate to make money and eventually use it to attain their goals.  Catherine and Barbie have told me theirs, as have many others and it is just a matter of time before they will leave for good.

In the meantime, others will continue to come and try to assume their place in line and some will succeed but many, many will fail.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 13:13:21 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-7 12:29
This is true, i inderstand the theory you are appling to this situation, at the end of the day we  ...

Like Lakesideguy, I have never written reviews for queens. They don't need it and are solid booked. That said, positive comments do keep the bunnies going. It is like cheering your favorite teams when they are low in morale. There is nothing wrong to have honest good reviews even for queens. The worst is sticking in non-factual comments just to make a so called equilibrium. Negative reviews not based on assumptions are of course acceptable.

I have voiced my dislike of your fetish in another thread. It is not only about the queens. It could be just me but I could skip reading it. But we have had many discussions over this before. The worry is that graphical depiction of actions can draw psychos to come in to victimize mms. The general consensus from previous discussions is not to detail too much sex actions and this is for all mms, not just for the queens.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 14:54:45 | 显示全部楼层
iambrown 发表于 2016-2-7 13:13
Like Lakesideguy, I have never written reviews for queens. They don't need it and are solid booked ...

I also forgot to mention my tockling fetish, but since we have agreed to keep fetishes out of reviews now, i guess i will never be able to express that now
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 15:39:13 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-7 14:54
I also forgot to mention my tockling fetish, but since we have agreed to keep fetishes out of revi ...

I fail to see how a tickling fetish will have a neg impact ? Enlighten us?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 15:57:28 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-7 15:39
I fail to see how a tickling fetish will have a neg impact ? Enlighten us?

Well our boy over there doesnt like to hear about my fetishs, so i fuess my wold escapades involving a feather will never be read across this board   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 16:58:02 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-7 15:57
Well our boy over there doesnt like to hear about my fetishs, so i fuess my wold escapades involvi ...

Well you did state you received the  "green light"/ "clearance"  from C to post a review so I'm not sure what the issue is?  

Maybe he should go scold her like a concerned parent and strongly advise her to make a request to 747 Potato man to have it taken down because she is not mature enough to make her own sound decisions?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 17:00:20 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-7 15:57
Well our boy over there doesnt like to hear about my fetishs, so i fuess my wold escapades involvi ...

Your openness and objectivity are much appreciated. Feather fetish that you can't tell? Must be another inventive idea of yours that I can hardly imagine.

I think we share some thing in common. We are happy with our hunting life and hence we want to care and respect our mms.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 17:11:07 | 显示全部楼层
Hence the reason why I don't share how much my favorites love my "feather" fetish
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 10:28 , Processed in 0.039931 second(s), 11 queries .