AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WhiteMamba

Catherine @ 416AdultMatch / MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-7 00:00:46 | 显示全部楼层
If you read enough past posts you know how the queens have been broken down due to the reviews.
Of course you have freedom of speech, but we should also take into consideration the wellbeing of all wolves. Is it worth the risk of losing the queens?  Like can we say random things to hurt people because we all have freedom of speech? Common sense prevails.
And yes sir, the queens do deserve more respect because their tenure and how they changed the hunting world for the better.  They have earned it. Just like wolves respect seasoned bro like you sir 7samurai than newer hunter like me. Do we even need to doubt the queens deserve more respect??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 00:05:21 | 显示全部楼层
For the record, I do enjoy whitemamba bro's graphic review in a weird way . But there are other priorities here IMHO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 00:08:29 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-2-7 00:00
If you read enough past posts you know how the queens have been broken down due to the reviews.
Of c ...

I agree with you on that once a mm earns a queen status, the position is tenured and needs special treatment. They have already proven their values countless of times.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 02:39:02 | 显示全部楼层
What does cum taste like....?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 07:08:43 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-6 22:46
I talk with the mms first before i post a review, we talk about if it is ok to have the review of  ...

+ve  sought approval and permission from C and mm to post graphic review

-Ve  Bias now that mm and garage have ID you on 747, review objectivity is lost and can longer be critical .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 07:36:39 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-2-7 00:00
Of c ...

1)  how do you decipher what's fact or fiction From  posts ?  Can you provide factual evidence that a popular mm left because of graphic reviews from a credible source  since the existence of review forums?  

2)  how do you define what's too graphic ?  What's acceptable and not acceptable ?   Who should make the call on that?   

Bottom Line:   Mm calls the shots to pull down reviews that endanger her physically and financially.   

I think the real reason why some folks cringe at whitemamba reviews is that they can't believe or don't want to know there esteemed love, princess and legends would participate in such fetish/kinky with a  260lb gwailo.  Destroys the image of sweet, fragile and innocent C ?

As a said in the past if I had to bet $$$ between C /mm or any wolf  - on who would best survive from torture in Guantanamo bay  I would bet C/mm ?  Especially if it was against thunder slapped boy and his master    
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 08:31:24 | 显示全部楼层
Why feel pity and sad for her.  It is her choice to do what she does. If you feel that way don't comment about her. You don't know anything about her but wish you did.   

She is a grown woman who knows what she is doing.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 08:42:57 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-7 08:31
Why feel pity and sad for her.  It is her choice to do what she does. If you feel that way don't com ...

Yup it's obviously her choice to turn PRO. hence this line  :

But maybe it's her calling in life?   Like they say "do something you love and you well excel"?   She has taken the city by storm .   I'm sure 6 in 10 Asian bro have banged/cim her in the city by now?  

Sorry if you didn't deduce that ?   When she looks back at her legacy in life when 65 if she has no regrets and proud that's all that counts right ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 08:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
I would bet this will be her last year in the business. It is not her career but a choice she has made to earn a lot of money to live the life she wants to in the future.

There is a reason why she is taking so much time off right now, something she has not done in the past 2 times here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 08:57:35 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-7 08:49
I would bet this will be her last year in the business. It is not her career but a choice she has ma ...

Whateva ?  Makes no difference to me or anyone?  Another kimchi queen will arrive.   
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 08:58 , Processed in 0.037152 second(s), 11 queries .