Still feels like in the dream tht EBC reunion again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 17:44:33 | 显示全部楼层
I smell another romance story coming.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 18:22:47 | 显示全部楼层
Good thing keeper got me an appointment today!! I am seeing C next week. Hurrah~!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 18:24:35 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-6 02:07
Then it is decided i will not do any analysis

Just the comparison or the graphic too?

I concur with Latecomer. The graphic of your actions is a bit uncomfortable for viewers. Please keep it between you and the mm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 18:40:38 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2016-2-6 14:15
Its all good folks!

This wasn't really meant to be a review, but the "letter" does include details  ...

You think this is not gonna be a "dead letter"? Apoc said she is not reading the reviews anymore.

Agreed. No need for marks or details. Her persoanality and genuine efforts are the most impressive parts.

Nice review..oh letter I meant.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 18:59:19 | 显示全部楼层
I pity and feel sad for this premium kimchi who decided turn this into a pro career vs a short term + stop gap measure cash grab stint.   

But maybe it's her calling in life?   Like they say "do something you love and you well excel"?   She has taken the city by storm .   I'm sure 6 in 10 Asian bro have banged/cim her in the city by now?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 19:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion this board was created to share one's own experiences, however way in which it is expressed is unique to each OP.  Provided respect is given to the rules of the admin and this board, WhiteMamba should be able to express however he pleases.  
One suggestion is to ask the mm regarding posting reviews about her, weather or not it will cross certain boundaries for the mm.  If no discretion is required, then its up to your own judgement.  Personally, I like quite enjoy his posts and I'm sure there are others.  As nasty as it is sometimes, its also comedic for me.  Smut is dirty and its all good!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 19:13:23 | 显示全部楼层
Why not let the mm or C  decide if it's too graphic?  Is she a immature child who needs adult guidance?    Whitemamba has been at least consistent in his graphic reviews.  

Why does Should C deserve special treatment all of a sudden ? The others tier 2 mm don't deserve equal respect and courtesy?  Aren't they human beings too?

The heroism sensitivity  syndrome has to be applied consistently across all mms or none?  But obviously some volunteer hall monitors don't think so?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-6 22:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-6 19:13
Why not let the mm or C  decide if it's too graphic?  Is she a immature child who needs adult guidan ...

I talk with the mms first before i post a review, we talk about if it is ok to have the review of our sessions,  these are the sessions that i share with you guys that the mm wants to allow you all to know about

There are experiences with nana, pia, happy, and others that have never been passed across this forum

If only you guys could experience aome of the ones i dont pist, you would think i was crazy
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 09:24 , Processed in 0.039223 second(s), 11 queries .