找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WhiteMamba

Catherine @ 416AdultMatch / MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-5 19:03:53 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2016-2-4 17:57
I have my appointment booked tomorrow, kinda nervous and amped at the same time.  I'm curious to exp ...

I envy you. I keep trying to book Cathy or Barbie but they are really hard to book these days.
Cathy is my #1 choice, but I have never seen Barbie before and I want to check out what the hype is all about.

Oh well, gotta text the keeper again tomorrow =)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-5 20:12:12 | 显示全部楼层
When i see barbie i will do a conparative analysis of all the queens
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-5 20:48:27 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-5 20:12
When i see barbie i will do a conparative analysis of all the queens

I will actually suggest against that though, the queens are very sensitive, may hurt their feelings and more importantly we may lose them. Please do not compare them. Let's respect them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-5 20:57:36 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-2-5 20:48
I will actually suggest against that though, the queens are very sensitive, may hurt their feeling ...

i concur.. such insolence shall not be tolerated
especially between the queens..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-5 21:16:27 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-2-5 20:57
i concur.. such insolence shall not be tolerated
especially between the queens..

Thatnk you. Based on past history all the queens and other popular MMs have had their episodes of flipping out due to the reviews, let's not let that happen again. There are tons of comparisons already before.
Whitemamba, you are quite intimate with the queens right? Oversight? Especially for you, your graphic is too vivid and sometimes hard to tolerate if you are the MM reading it.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-6 02:07:23 | 显示全部楼层
Latecomer 发表于 2016-2-5 20:48
I will actually suggest against that though, the queens are very sensitive, may hurt their feeling ...

Then it is decided i will not do any analysis
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 12:13:06 | 显示全部楼层

Dearest Catherine@AdultMatch416/MW...

Dearest Catherine,

You told me that you are not anything special.  It was our first time meeting each other and during the initial few minutes as we got antiquated, it felt like we needed to catch up on our passionate memories.  There was a "click", and the feeling of acceptance towards each other was undeniable.  It is your humble, generous and alluring personality that makes you so very special!  

During our most intimate consciousness, there was an embrace that will forever be locked into my memory.  As we looked deep into each other's eyes, our stimulation intensified, increasing to the point I watched your eyes slowly spiralling back and your body shivering while the vibrations pulsate into my body, it was an explosion of euphoria.  

I promise you, during that small window of time that we spent together, I will cherish it.  I look forward to having the opportunity to see you again and to continue where we left off.  However, I cannot tell you when that day may be as it's not within my control.  Until then, keep smiling as I will be thinking of you with that image in mind.  Take good care, Your Majesty.

Yours truly,

BFE
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 12:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
what kind of Britney Spears shit did I just read
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-6 12:39:33 | 显示全部楼层
is this even a review?... why not just message her this on wechat
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-6 13:21:16 | 显示全部楼层
Maybe he didnt get her wechat
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 15:55 , Processed in 0.034683 second(s), 11 queries .