AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WhiteMamba

Catherine @ 416AdultMatch / MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-12 06:54:24 | 显示全部楼层
To be honest both C and WM should be both held accountable for their actions.    This is becoming a 1 sided witch hunt.   Like the jian ghomeshi case .  On the surface it looked like a slam dunk for the 3 so called victims and the herd piled in jumping to conclusions.   The  3 helpless women were in fact fanbimbo stalkers of a pos ego driven fugly media celebrity.  

Don't for a minute believe everything in the hobby ecosystem.  It's a "dirty money" driven business  with high motivation to disrupt the natural equilibrium.  Incentives drives behaviour.  Every stakeholder in the supply chain has a bias.  Some more than others
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-12 14:25:58 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-12 06:31
F)  she is such naive sweetheart,  gentle soul and easily succumbs like a geisha  ?

Words straight out of my mouth.. She's got the soul of a very beautiful angel
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-12 15:27:08 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-12 06:31
F)  she is such naive sweetheart,  gentle soul and easily succumbs like a geisha  ?

G) she does enjoy it but only with few particular wolves, hence she said no
Who knows what she is really thinking inside. We like to think that we know and understand MM. But is that true.
Maybe she will say yes to a different wolf that asks next time. Wshe knows herself best.

This lakeside guy is interesting, he knows quite a bit for a newbie account. ;)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-12 15:38:43 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-12 17:59:13 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-13 09:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-12 05:28
If she didn't like snowballing, then why didn't she refuse ?  

multiple choice :

Read op's original post and comment in post 152.  He insinuated sw but in 152 she drops it into his mouth.  That is akin to spitting into Kleenex which is normal for many and something that is normal for Catherine

I agree, she may do certain things with others but what she said to me was, "why did he say that" and her expression was more sad.   I took her expression as "I wish he didn't say that to everyone".  I don't tell everyone what we do in our sessions. There is a limit to what should be said and many who truly respect her know that is what she prefers.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-13 10:41:49 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-13 09:20
Read op's original post and comment in post 152.  He insinuated sw but in 152 she drops it into hi ...

So the only issue in a 1000 word essay review from OP is :  

"Finally we finish with our usual CIM and Snowball with swallow"

Adult Responsibe Solution:  
1. C can talk to Andy.   Andy can talk to Ben.  Poof gone.
2.  White Mamba can publicly apologize and refrain from details on services unique to him

Like they say "even bad PR is good for business" .   Hence no action to fix a simple issue?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-13 11:35:39 | 显示全部楼层
So you agree with the point I was making?

This thread makes no difference to the amount of business that Catherine will get. She is fully booked every day.  What it does affect however is guys going in expecting the same thing, that is the only point  being made here.  Her reaction to me clearly told me she wished it was not posted.  I know her well enough to say she doesn't like to snowball.  Not that she didn't do it, she doesn't like it.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-13 12:11:08 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-13 11:35
So you agree with the point I was making?

This thread makes no difference to the amount of business ...

You speaking of the obvious. You think this is the first time this has happen to a mm in the history sex review forums and talked to death about it?  This has been an ongoing controversy.  Nothing new.  

It's not rocket science she is busy and overbooked. Hence the "queen" designation.  Then why even talk about her "queen " this and that and comparing her to other queens and mm every day?   The issue isn't your point she doesn't need anymore business.  FYI - Mm always need to have the pipeline of business full future looking for maximum occupancy rate.  The backlog is just longer for the queens.

Everyone  should be focusing on the solution versus taking any sides.  Naturally the C fanboys will pile on the reviewer.    It takes 2 to tango.   The mechanisms and controls are in place to deal with sensitive controversial issues.  

Both parties choose not to take action particular the "victim -C".    Why is that ?   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-13 17:58:19 | 显示全部楼层
Tried to book a meal with C, she is off tomorrow?!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 18:31 , Processed in 0.036981 second(s), 11 queries .