找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: WhiteMamba

Catherine @ 416AdultMatch / MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-14 12:30:48 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2016-2-13 12:11
You speaking of the obvious. You think this is the first time this has happen to a mm in the histo ...

I think more than anyone, you talk about Catherine the most. You must truly have a thing for her. Even wanted to present her with a large sum of money to make yourself look like her Knight in Shining Armour, lol.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-14 13:58:26 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-14 12:30
I think more than anyone, you talk about Catherine the most. You must truly have a thing for her.  ...

Just ignore him. Once you reply to him, he'll never shut up! He's baiting you for a pissing match.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-14 14:24:52 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-14 12:30
I think more than anyone, you talk about Catherine the most. You must truly have a thing for her.  ...

So predictable.  Avoid the main issue and question.   

The poll boy syndrome is contagious?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-14 14:28:44 | 显示全部楼层
Plenty of guys here have a thing for C, its not uncommon. She's talkative, friendly, and knows how to please a man. Yet the victim part is completely wrong, shes here for work, she might like more clients over others sure, yet but to say that she is the victim.. its false. We ourselves are the ones that affects her, based on what we do and say to/about her, especially on here. Sure its great to review girls, but to keep elaborating on a queen that's established her services as a queen is complete worthless. We should all know by now that she is someone that is worthy of praise and elegance, yet we keep bashing each other based on what we can get out of her and such. It disgusts me, not just the snowball.. but the fact that so many of you "wolves" try and all compete for the attention of others to make each other envious. From the eyes of a lion, I pity you all. Most of us already have her wechat, and have the knowledge that she will browse on here from time to time and hates when we talk about her. Yet you still fool's don't realize this is the reason that good girls leave. Everyone will have their own YMMV tastes as well as the MM, what goes beyond that should only private.

Remember.. never shit where you eat
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 19:30:04 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-2-14 14:28
Plenty of guys here have a thing for C, its not uncommon. She's talkative, friendly, and knows how t ...

"but the fact that so many of you "wolves" try and all compete for the attention of others to make each other envious

We know the problem.  So what's the solution ?  

It's obvious self restraint ain't the answer.  the Asian sexperps have been given free reign to repeat the same shit in 2000 different ways.  The herd gobbles it all up like sex depraved giggly juveniles .   

Ultimately The herd wins?     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 19:43:06 | 显示全部楼层
Solution is stop talking about her
There is plenty of old reviews and sources
Requesting mods to lock this thread
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-15 22:24:15 | 显示全部楼层
I honestly feel terrible at this point posting this review, i feel cstherine has become the victim here, i hope that we could all just stop this stupid debate, and close this thread.

Catherine, i am sorry for this stupid post that turned into a witch hunt.  Please brothers and catherine forgive for my insensitivity
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 22:40:18 | 显示全部楼层
WhiteMamba 发表于 2016-2-15 22:24
I honestly feel terrible at this point posting this review, i feel cstherine has become the victim h ...

To be honest I see nothing bad about your review.
People just like to pick on things when they feel insecure or inferior or whatever, so they can justify what they can or could only do.

I mean, if what you did together with Catherine at that moment in private makes you both feel good. Then why not. They knock it because they haven't tried it. Catherine willingly accepted to do the act with you. As some of you have already said, Catherine is a strong woman, if she doesn't want it no one can make her do it.

I mean back in 1920s or whenever talking about sex is taboo. The 'oh no, you don't talk about sex' or the 'oh no, sex is no good, is evil'   
then 1970s thru now 'sex is fun, sex is awesome'

People talk shit all the time. Just think of them as a'holes. Everyone has an a'hole, it's a useful part of our body and also a useful part of our society because we get to laugh at them. We just need to, at times give it a wipe.
Just remember a'holes exist because we need them.

Too many less educated, conservative pricks around. So don't sweat it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 22:56:51 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-15 23:35:11 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 12:17 , Processed in 0.060353 second(s), 11 queries .