找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2170|回复: 5

where is Erika@AsianSexyBabe?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-3 18:28:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello fellow Bro's,

Just hoping someone has info regarding Erika@ASB.  Whether she's retired, on extended leave or maybe wrapped up.  Erika is one of my special ATF's and I was looking to pay her a visit, but she hasn't been on schedule for two weeks.

Any intel would be much appreciated.  Thanks!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-3 18:52:54 | 显示全部楼层
contact ASB, I'm sure she's just taking some time off
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-3 19:18:35 | 显示全部楼层
She was here for a while, i remember her at sexycat, then to asb its been at least 6 months i would think she might have gone home potentially but it is vest to call asb to find out
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-4 18:03:28 | 显示全部楼层
I texted ASB last week and they told me she was on vacation and is not sure when she will be back on schedule.  I was just hoping to get some specific intel because I miss her.  Anyways, I hope she is enjoying her well deserved time off, I shall wait for her to be back.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-2-7 08:41:44 | 显示全部楼层
Heard she will be back in about 2 months. Just taking a break. She is so genuine and lots of fun to be with

ASB has a new girl starting tomorrow. Chinese and young. Very attractive. Have seen her many times at another shop.  She told me she was moving to ASB
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-7 09:27:34 | 显示全部楼层
Lakesideguy 发表于 2016-2-7 08:41
Heard she will be back in about 2 months. Just taking a break. She is so genuine and lots of fun to  ...

Thanks Lakesideguy for the update.  Now that I have experienced Queen level credentials, it has unfortunately created a benchmark.  Fortunately though, Erika was already up there and very close to that level for me, she's special.

I will look into the ASB roster for the new Dim Sum, but I will probably pass because I have never been able to "click" with one.

Cheers!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 11:18 , Processed in 0.033195 second(s), 13 queries .