AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4762|回复: 14

Tila Khan

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-27 21:50:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Time for me to drop another bomb, a goddess thats been long lost. She is of cambodian descent with the body of a petite model. Yet as she is still seldomly around, I shall post a review and a mini story of how I got acquantied with her. Personally out of hundreds of women that I've been with, the first hour session I enjoyed with her would be rated top 5 of my best.
Despite many attempts to try to get in contact with her, Countless emails .. I managed to get in Touch by pretending to be an old gwei lo by composing a really formal Letter from Email That seemed like a one too ... lol  So the date comes .. location was near eatons centre .. private condo that was pretty nice / big .. she tells me she rents it from time to time when shes in town to work because she travels around. We chit chat a little bit .. says she sometimes offer duos with her ​​friends and how she doesnt work all the time only does it part time on her own hours to pay for schooling and such. Since she is an indy there was 0 clock watching what so ever ... no sf2 because I just showered before I went to see her and she just started work .. so on the bed we go. Overall session was phenomenal. First time I lasted so long ... overall was probably 40-45 mins in total .. every position i could think of but the most memorable one was when I was sitting on the bed with my legs on the floor while she was bending over touching her toes while riding my dick. Thats the best way I could describe it but damn I could feel every inch of her as she went up and down ... She is semi YMMV but really laid back and friendly .. fluent english and a small tight bum .. I only seen her recently before new years but since she travels in and about its very hard to get in touch or even book. She has a really strict filter .. no blacks .. and customers under 30 (she knew i wasnt) ... overall experience was worth it .. everything else was on a MW level of professionalism .. BBBJ, BLS, nipple licking .. massage on request .. body slide ... no greek and I never asked for CIM .. finished in dome. Kind of like a GF feeling to it.. but she does cater to a lot of high class guys with yellow fever..

appearance: 8.5
service: 8
damage: 300
repeat: too hard to book..probably not

for those who are interested her website is
www.tilakhan.com all her info is on her site

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-27 22:00:50 | 显示全部楼层
太装逼,约她还要发邮件,还要自我介绍,我都是上午打电话约mm下午就去操。

不接30岁以下的,难道是怕逼被操肿吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-27 22:27:04 | 显示全部楼层
如果她真的漂亮 我就假装老男人 去找她 送她一套维多利亚秘密内衣
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-27 22:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-1-27 22:27
如果她真的漂亮 我就假装老男人 去找她 送她一套维多利亚秘密内衣

30岁以下的男人跟女人不得入内。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-27 22:52:33 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-1-27 22:40
30岁以下的男人跟女人不得入内。

难道非要带ID 吗? 这个世上有个东西名字叫做化妆师 即使要ID 我给她一个假的 她能看得出?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-27 23:06:45 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-1-27 22:52
难道非要带ID 吗? 这个世上有个东西名字叫做化妆师 即使要ID 我给她一个假的 她能看得出? ...

这个女的就是装B,很多mm都以为我是大学生,虽然我late 20‘s了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-27 23:35:22 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2016-1-27 23:06
这个女的就是装B,很多mm都以为我是大学生,虽然我late 20‘s了。

她装 顾客就不能装了? 上有政策 下有对策  
以前有些白妞也是这样 说什么不接待亚洲男人 我看了心理就有气
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-28 07:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
she was quite popular on the red board, surprised she is still around all these years. no wonder she doesnt take wolves under the age of 30, her pussy is severely sabotaged
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-28 16:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
Surprisingly she was tight.. Depite all that white dick she can still fuck and is decent at bbbj as well

I was lucky she took me as a client when she saw that I wasn't 30+
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-28 18:05:22 | 显示全部楼层
dailo4 发表于 2016-1-28 16:14
Surprisingly she was tight.. Depite all that white dick she can still fuck and is decent at bbbj as  ...

Tightness depends on her mood, if she is more into it then it will obviously be tighter due to the blood flow etc.

Kind of like our little bro, if we are turned on more our little bro will stand up more straight.

Just like our little bro, sometimes during a session he can go sturdy and flaccid depending on mood, positions etc.
Little sister can be tight and less tight during a session as well.

Of course then there are natural size as well. Some guy naturally have bigger little bro than others and some girls have naturally tighter little sister.
So, if you put a naturally small little bro into a naturally less small little sister of course it will feel less snug.

What I personally noticed is that during the end of their cycle they are less tight. And at the beginning of their cycle they are a lot tighter.
You guys can test it out. Go see your fave girl just when they are back from their auntie break and then see them again just before they go on their break. From my experience it absolutely is different.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 17:19 , Processed in 0.036869 second(s), 13 queries .