AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3016|回复: 4

TOFTT - Serina@MoonWaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-20 18:03:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Well, my go to mm's were either n/a or on vacation and since there are no reviews for Serina, I will be a team player.  

Serina@MoonWaiting

Face: 7.7 - 24-26 years old, nothing like the profile pics, big eyes, oval face, a little too much make-up, clubbing girl vibe, doable.

Body: 7.7 - 5'3", <100lbs, tiny spinner, soft natural B's, no ass, very tight kitty, full bush, tribal tat on lower back, nice skin.

Service: 8.0 - BBBJ/BLS, DFK, Light Digits, DATY, tries to please.

Attitude: 7.9 - English is not the best but willing to engage and try to communicate, more friendly instead of GFE passion, not much eye contact, little bit mechanical.

Damage: 180/45

Repeat: No

This will be a short report.  Location is excellent, new condo very discreet without concierge.  
Door opens and a tiny spinner in black undies welcomes me with a smile.  Sf2 with light water flute after a long cleaning.  Onto the bed, I always like to service first.  Started with DFK with mutual hand stimulation, HJ for me while I was rubbing her bushy kitty and light digits, I could feel the tightness. DFK was more tongue action then actual kissing, passion not that strong but willing.  Its been a long time since I dined on a full bush, fresh and juicy, its quite special but still NMCOT.  BBBJ/BLS was quite good with strong suction.  Went through CG/Doggy/Mish and finished in CG.  During the sequence I had to maintain focus and keep a steady pace because it felt really good squeezing my JJ, it would be over in 20 seconds.

Overall it was just okay.  The highlight is her tightness, A+.  She is very friendly and we had a nice conversation afterwards, more like a FK friend than GFE, no clock watching and I didn't feel rushed.  There was one thing that was turning me off, after DFK or BBBJ, when changing into other positions, she would spit in the garbage.  It made me feel like I was nasty or something.  I am a smoker and she is too, so I know its not that.  I'm well groomed and is always fresh and clean before making appointments.  It could be her lack of experience and/or its difficult for her to be tuned into the session, or she's a germaphobe...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-20 18:47:10 | 显示全部楼层
It's ok, she kept spitting for me too. I think that's just how she is. I agree that she's really tight. Shes really small and tight. Her English isn't that good but honestly it was really cute and she LOVES to talk
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-20 20:26:01 | 显示全部楼层
I thought only dimsum spit, didn't know kimchi did that too.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-20 21:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
heavenwushi 发表于 2016-1-20 20:26
I thought only dimsum spit, didn't know kimchi did that too.

Hmm, I didn't know that it was even a thing that mm's actually do frequently.  Luckily I don't fancy dim sums, one extra reason for not I guess...  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-20 22:19:17 | 显示全部楼层
Cimdiggler 发表于 2016-1-20 21:22
Hmm, I didn't know that it was even a thing that mm's actually do frequently.  Luckily I don't fan ...

Usually they do that if they worked in the same business in china
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 05:27 , Processed in 0.036237 second(s), 13 queries .