AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4051|回复: 14

Sophie@MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-17 18:18:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This girl has some mixed reviews but I decide to check by myself.
I like taller girl that’s the main reason I booked her.
When she opened the door I was quite pleased with her body but the face definitely not my type.
Facially she looks much older than what you see on the website.
I can accept and take little changes in face and body but there is a limit.
Unfortunately all the good things ended there.
Nothing happened during SF2, moving to the bedroom she was very reluctant for DFK, didn’t allow DATY or even to get close to that area!
Also smoke breath detected.
I don’t know if she is shy, having a bad day or she is just in the wrong job.
I don’t want to be so harsh, very critic and damage her plans in this business.
I asked her “What can I do or what do you do?
She said something in Korean like that was going to help.
After 20 minutes in the session and I can see that we were going nowhere!
At that point I just decide to lay down, close my eyes, use my imagination, let her do her routine and get out.
To make the story short I finished in CG after 30 minutes in one hour appointment.
Not worthy to give any score here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-17 18:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
her face is not good but u still go in for the DFK...

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-17 18:25:49 | 显示全部楼层
this make things really complicated.... looks like she is not the  type of girl every one likes but even service and attitude can be totally different ?.....
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-17 18:28:50 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with you...
Face is not good... But she has a great body... too bad i couldn't play the way I want!
Too many restrictions!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-17 18:32:13 | 显示全部楼层
Try her next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-17 18:37:24 | 显示全部楼层
that's why there is something called YMMV. Not saying this is the way it should be, since a pro should provide same level of service to all customers. However, wolves may receive different treatment depending on their manner, looks, age, tone, and hygiene ect. sorry you had a bad experience
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-17 18:42:30 | 显示全部楼层
recently,our kimchi market is not performing well, you should know this
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-17 18:42:54 | 显示全部楼层
e64533 发表于 2016-1-17 18:25
this make things really complicated.... looks like she is not the  type of girl every one likes but  ...

If you are a kind of passive guy that lay down and let her take charge then you could end up having a good session.
I am not that type... I enjoy DFK, DATY and alternating being in charge... when that doesn't happen I am not a happy camper.
I am not a pushy guy and I respect the girl I am seeing.
I noticed that something was occur so I kept asking her if there is anything wrong or If i did or said  something that upset her.
If she tells me that she is having a bad day or she is tired I will understand and I won't post a harsh review.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-17 18:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
I agree her face is not her best asset, but her service is not THAT bad. She just did the standard korean routine with me. Maybe something happened and it made the session kind of awkward?? I guess she's just really YMMV
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-17 18:48:49 | 显示全部楼层
heavenwushi 发表于 2016-1-17 18:37
that's why there is something called YMMV. Not saying this is the way it should be, since a pro shou ...

Agree the YMMV applies.
I have seen several girls at MW and other agencies.
I am very respectful, looks above the average, mid age, very polite and always shower before my sessions.
So not my fault for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 17:59 , Processed in 0.035169 second(s), 13 queries .