找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4340|回复: 15

Abby@BarbieHouse , Sweet "Thank you" GND

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-15 23:18:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I just saw Abby.
Booking was professional, and timing was accurate.

Face: 7.5 : She has more of a GND or the "good wife" kind of face. Not sexy per se, but she is still sexy because of her innocent appearance. I would still say that she is around 27 years old, which was  fine by me. Curly short hair which could make her look a bit older, but I somehow liked it for a change. She would tie the hair up during BBBJ if you want to, but I told her to untie it as it looked better that way.

Body: 8:  Manmade C+ cup, but well made - soft and great shape. Curvy body - not slim but somewhat on the chubby side. She says she is currently on a diet. I like curvy girls. Light and soft skin. No smoker's breaths.

Service: 7.5: Typical kimchi routine. Sf2, BBBJ, CG, DATY (nicely shaved and pink kitty without lips), mish, doggy (rubbed her bhole with my thumb lightly while doing doggy, she was slightly hesitant after a few moment but eventually she was OK with it), and then finished CIM. I wouldn't say her skills are great, but then again, this is consistant with the "innocent" looks - it was good enough for me.

Attitude: 9.5: What a sweet girl. She kept saying "thank you" when I said something nice to her, or complied to her request. For example, while BBBJ, she wanted my leg a bit more up so that she can suck my JJ and BLS better. I complied, and she said "thank you". She prolly said "thank you" to me seven times total during the whole session. I really like her attitude. I think she might be my next go-to girl (previously it was Lena - I saw her 20 times).

Repeat: Yes

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-15 23:25:34 | 显示全部楼层
Oh, forgot to add, that there was waterflute, and she started in bed with DKF and positioned her tits to my mouth so that I can taste them.

And unlike other brothers, she didn't either wipe her or my mouth after DATY and DFK. I DFKed her straight after DATY and she was OK with that even though I had all the lubes around my mouth.

Also, when leaving, she said "thank you" pointing to the damage for hh on her table.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-15 23:38:10 | 显示全部楼层
I have her on my TDL. How chubby is she? I like skinny girl. Now you have me worried.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-15 23:39:53 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-1-15 23:38
I have her on my TDL. How chubby is she? I like skinny girl. Now you have me worried.

Definitely not skinny. Not very chubby, just slightly so. Slimmer than Bunny.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-15 23:47:21 | 显示全部楼层
grinder 发表于 2016-1-15 23:39
Definitely not skinny. Not very chubby, just slightly so. Slimmer than Bunny.

Is the picture accurate though, in terms of her body shape?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-15 23:55:16 | 显示全部楼层
Apoc 发表于 2016-1-15 23:47
Is the picture accurate though, in terms of her body shape?

Like all other garage pics, they are not very accurate. Her legs are shorter, and her body has more meat than the pic. But I kind of prefer petite girls with meat, so it was OK for me.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-16 00:56:12 | 显示全部楼层
She doesnt know to much english thank you is her go to word to fill the air from ackward silence

Shes not chubby, just a girl her height you cant expect the long shapely body cause shebis shorter body and thights
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-17 23:01:30 | 显示全部楼层
Just saw Abby for the second time. Just like 2 days ago, booking was easy, her service was good, and attitude was excellent. However, she won't be my go-to girl because 20 minutes into the session, she said "finish?" pointing to something on the side table. I asked "what? you mean, you want the tissue?", and she smiled and said "time" pointing to the clock. And the clock was showing 20 minutes into the session - so yes, she is actually a clock watcher.

This is odd as she didn't say anything to me last time. Maybe she got confused and thought I already used up my 30 minutes. I don't know, but I finished quickly thereafter and ended up leaving the door 6 minutes earlier. She was still sweet and friendly towards the end.

In any case, I don't think I will visit her for the third time due to this 20 minute reminder thing : I am almost always on time anyways, and I don't need such reminder call. Twice was just enough. I think I will see Nana again next time.

All in all though, a decent session.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-17 23:05:54 | 显示全部楼层
grinder 发表于 2016-1-17 23:01
Just saw Abby for the second time. Just like 2 days ago, booking was easy, her service was good, and ...

abby never reminded me of time. maybe you need to arouse her interest.....
tell you a secret. last time i saw her, i think even my hair is longer than hers/....
'sweet' is a very accurate word to describe her.
sweet smile, sweet attitude, sweet girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-17 23:07:43 | 显示全部楼层
WILLIAMS 发表于 2016-1-17 23:05
abby never reminded me of time. maybe you need to arouse her interest.....
tell you a secret. last ...

I think she might have been confused and thought it was 30 minutes into the session. But I don't feel like taking a risk, so I will explore another girl next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 07:32 , Processed in 0.037148 second(s), 13 queries .