AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2812|回复: 8

New to this game, my experience

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-7 21:40:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Honey spa, once, ugly old woman, this place has the same owner with vip, I like bio, and hate this place, maybe I was not lucky that day.

Vip spa, man o man, this is the place, been there 10+ times, never disappointed,  once with girl name Tiffany, best experience ever, too bad she's not there anymore, if anyone can tell me where she's working now?
Several times with Barbie, good personality, like her a lot, the chemistry is right
Vivian, sexy, not much talking, very sweet, know what she is doing, good experience
Sophia, sexy, not much talking, good experience, good service
Michelle, kinda old, but good service and good talking
Rose, beautiful, sexy, good experience
Several others so so I can't remember the names
But over all, best place!

QQ spa, been there three times, always got the same girl, okay service okay look, don't know the name

Sunshine spa, twice, both white girls, good service, busy place, can't remember the names, very strange there is a Chinese guy there at the reception, wonder if this place is owned by Chinese

I am the kind of guy do whatever comes to me, so I usually just do the girl open the door as long as she's not too ugly.

Tried several from wechat people around, not good,

Anyway, didn't know this website before, otherwize I'll try to remember there names lol

Cheers guys, happy game happy life

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 21:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome on board, try  girls from some of our reputable agencies.  I recommend moonwaiting Barbie house and sexy cat, since they are easy to book through text and fast response
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 22:05:26 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-7 22:59:23 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think we r suppose to talk abou tha bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-7 23:33:49 | 显示全部楼层
ooooomg 发表于 2016-1-7 22:59
I don't think we r suppose to talk abou tha bro

既然这么明白版规,竟然连帖子都发错区了?不成是VIP spa的写手?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-7 23:42:21 | 显示全部楼层
i read lots of thread before posting..... not talking abou tha is all i remember.....

i'm new.... once i found a good one, i keep going........ i;ll try more variations... i;ll post more

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-7 23:45:14 | 显示全部楼层
one question about the agencies... once i booked a girl with them, i go to the location, is the girl the only one there? or there are several other girls working there? i really hate to see others in the unit when i'm there, it feels awkward, and this is a reason i've never try any of the agencies..... can someone tell me more about this? i only want to see the girl i booked....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-8 12:39:14 | 显示全部楼层
Whoever opens the door for you. Must tell them the name of the person you booked with. Sometimes you have to wait
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-8 17:32:15 | 显示全部楼层
It depends on the agency. Some are one on one, some have a couple of girls sharing a condo unit. Each girl has the own room. If they share, the girl with the most senorrity gets the bedroom with the ensuite. The girls feel safer when they share a condo with another girl. The girls make sure clients don't run into one another. I check to see if there are any other shoes lined up near the entrance. This tells you whether another client in the condo.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 16:07 , Processed in 0.033403 second(s), 13 queries .