找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5348|回复: 14

Private massage markham

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-5 13:56:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Disclaimer: this is a 掉錢報告 and rant

So regret that I went there instead of going with regular k girls!

The price is standard, but for the kind of service level she provide, it's definitely not worth it.  

Her fucking phone kept beeping for message and she kept checking on it, god damn annoying, 1 hour massage time like she spent 45 min going back and forth checking text.  -10 for attitude

Repeat, I won't even go even if it's free, it's a waste of my fucking time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 14:11:17 | 显示全部楼层
I can understand you are NOT happy about the session.
But please refrain from using all these foul language.  It only shows that you have no manner.
Second who is the MM, no names given and so no one could defend themselves.
Please be polite or you are going nowhere with this rant.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 16:26:55 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 18:59:34 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2016-1-5 14:11
I can understand you are NOT happy about the session.
But please refrain from using all these foul l ...

一个人踢你屌,你骂他一句,这时候一个路人出来指责你不该说脏话,你什么感受?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 20:01:17 | 显示全部楼层
Tried that manner when you want to report a complaint to customer service .  Even if you feel that way, you do not say it.
On top of it, can it be really so bad?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 20:13:19 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 20:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
Not repeating is the best punishment to bad service providers, it is not necessary to spell out who the bad one is via a post/report.
Who has the worst habit in answering phone calls and communicating via text throughout the whole massage session? If you have been her customer, even once, you would know. Fortunately, she has no full service, otherwize, she would be texting or talking on the phone while you are pounding hard
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 23:15:21 | 显示全部楼层
fuckme 发表于 2016-1-5 20:51
Not repeating is the best punishment to bad service providers, it is not necessary to spell out who  ...

hahaha
She never changed. Same old same old, what can I say
And she can still survive
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-6 01:39:17 | 显示全部楼层
Your 報告 isn't specific = not fair (to all Markham servers).
Thus, refers "all" private massages in Markham are 掉錢 = rant
说了 = 无说 = or 吹水 only.

No offensive (to楼主) but truly, this post should be MOVED to "blow water" section unless 主角 is named.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-6 02:07:42 | 显示全部楼层
Many independent girls answer the phone while servicing a client. From their perspective they don't have a choice unless they are willing to lose potential customers.

My question is, did you raise this issue with that MM while you were there?

If you firmly told her that you paid for her time and her using your paid time to answer calls is unacceptable, and she ignored your objection, then your rant is reasonable.

However from what I've heard from many MMs and keepers, many wolves are actually meek as lamb and don't dare raise any objections while they are there. Thus the service provider isn't even aware that there was a problem. Then once the wolf gets home he vents his frustration by writing a scathing report.

In scenario number 2, I would say the wolf is partially to blame and his scathing report isn't even beneficial to his fellow wolves. Sometimes problems are easily resolvable if only wolf lets the service provider know. Both parties walk away from the transaction happy, and the MM knows how to improve in the future such that other wolves benefit too. On the other hand, when the wolf doesn't let the MM or keeper know the problem, but goes home writes up a damning report, the MM either doesn't ever find out about and never learns, or even if she reads it she would think its a fake smearing review her since in her mind she never did anything wrong and no one ever complained. Furthermore, once the negative review hurts her business, she will be even more desperate for customers thus even more eager to answer all calls while in the middle of a session due to fear of missing any potential customers which are already scarce. So in conclusion, type 2 behavior hurts everyone, and makes the problem worse.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 22:26 , Processed in 0.034718 second(s), 13 queries .