AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3566|回复: 10

Why do we have more shapely Korean MM?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-4 12:33:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So far, I visited 3 KMM (one twice, so 4 visits), I wonder why do we have better figures KMM than others.
I am NOT talking about service, which may be taught by trained teachers before entering into business.

But their bodies are generally stunning.  Even shorter MM has well proportion shape.
Did they enhance not just their Boobs (which I try to avoid) and also trim down their Tummy too.  So
all manmade beauty?
Do they really watch their diet, eat less and exercise more?  

Notice our own Chinese girls initially from mainland or Asia were skinny and after 5 years most lost their skinny figures due to eating like Canadian or American.
So could it be KMM stayed only a short time and went back home to keep their home town diet vs N. American rich diet??
Or is it because I encountered too many C9 who are generally older and not so shapely.
Your thoughts, Bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-4 15:02:11 | 显示全部楼层
I don't know. Maybe it's the diet from eating natural organics back in the day to eating hormone induced meat and GMOs in todays Asia?

The past summer when I went to HK/China I noticed a lot of shapely Chinese girls around town which I didn't noticed in years past.

It was also my first time hunting in HK the past summer, and the ones that I saw were quite shapely. Really nice C-cups and D-cups with nice booties!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-4 15:08:13 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2016-1-4 15:02
I don't know. Maybe it's the diet from eating natural organics back in the day to eating hormone ind ...

Any tips please post at East Asia forum.
I am going there middle of Jan when it is freezing cold here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-4 19:53:12 | 显示全部楼层
It is a cultural thing, I can tell you Korean (guys + girls) extremely cares about their appearance and look, it is more important than food and shelter. This does not only apply to people, but products too. You can notice how Korean products are nicely packaged compare to Chinese products.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-4 20:00:28 | 显示全部楼层
redhat 发表于 2016-1-4 19:53
It is a cultural thing, I can tell you Korean (guys + girls) extremely cares about their appearance  ...

Then could it be attributed to the Japanese colonization of Korea that imposes Japanese culture there.  So Chinese is inferior to Both Japanese and Korean in terms of aesthetic or beauty related issue (of course NOT cultural issue from a longer Chinese history).  Like Chinese buying Rice cooker and toilet seat covers in Japan lately.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 07:31:36 | 显示全部楼层
next time when u go see a kim chi, bring a Big Mac combo X2 , just fatten up the mms for your next visit
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 11:36:28 | 显示全部楼层
They eat healthier food less fried stuff
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-5 11:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
happypooning 发表于 2016-1-5 07:31
next time when u go see a kim chi, bring a Big Mac combo X2 , just fatten up the mms for your next v ...

If KMM is smart, just throw that to garbage.  May be some good Kimchi to eat.  Still think that they know how to maintain their shape.  Good JOB MM.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 17:06:58 | 显示全部楼层
韩国妹子不吃午饭的,整天就喝杯牛奶,一个苹果,一块点心而已。长年累月在饥饿中度过。
忘记是谁告诉我的了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-5 22:47:12 | 显示全部楼层
The K mm are selling a product "their body" doesnt it make sense to make it the absoulte besT?

They also reinvest their "profits" in getting cut and have probably the best surgeons in the world $ for $. Also have you ever seen how much korean girls invest in beaty products like thousands!

Also most of the Kgirls here are the slightly older ones so they are even more concerned about beauty while they still got it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 19:40 , Processed in 0.037924 second(s), 13 queries .